My interpretation of the Westlands

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
Hagakuri

My interpretation of the Westlands

Post by Hagakuri »

Okay, I know people on here have said that fitting all the published modules into one map was not to their taste. Having said that I am a bit ocd and I like it when things fit together, so here is my interpretation of the Westlands from Morgansfort with a bunch of places added for the published modules, and a bunch of places added because well...just because.
I hope you guys can see this.
Attachments
Westlands.jpeg
Westlands.jpeg (959.47 KiB) Viewed 4479 times
Ironwolf

Re: My interpretation of the Westlands

Post by Ironwolf »

That is great! I'm someone who very much wants all the BFRPG adventures on one map. One big BFRPG sandbox with all the published adventures sounds awesome to me.

Thank you very much for posting this. Maybe someone can take this and turn it into a nice big colored hex map, similar to what was done here:

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=2228

Although the notebook style graph paper look brings back lots of cool memories. 8-)
Maliki

Post by Maliki »

Nice work, thanks for sharing.
orobouros

Post by orobouros »

Really nice! As much as I like the hard crisp lines of computer graphics, there's just something about hand drawn maps that makes you feel more like you're part of a fantasy world.