Anyone playing BFRPG on Roll20?

General topics, including off-topic discussion, goes here.
Ozor

Anyone playing BFRPG on Roll20?

Post by Ozor »

Is anyone on this board playing on Roll20? Looking for a group to play with. Start with Level 1 and play through some of the modules. Maybe meet up on Sunday nights.

Thank you,
Gold

Re: Anyone playing BFRPG on Roll20?

Post by Gold »

Sometimes I do. I started a BFRPG group a few years ago on Roll20 and it currently has 56 members. Occasionally I open the game table and offer spots to anyone to play (kind of a West Marches style where the party enrollment can change from session to session). We've played at least 2-dozen times. We haven't actually played an adventure since last August. Might play it again this summer especially if there is some new energy, new membership wanting to get a game going. I have a mega-dungeon ready to play. Could potentially get interested in some of the modules from this site too.

Link that might let you see our page (hopefully it is public),
https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/detail ... -s-d-and-d

PM me on here, or find me under the same name Gold on Roll20 and send a message asking to join. Maybe we can start something up.
:geek:
Metroknight

Re: Anyone playing BFRPG on Roll20?

Post by Metroknight »

I have an every other sunday game that is called Storm on the Horizon ( the forums are viewable to the public). It is not a RAW (ran as written) game but uses some house rules and supplements. It is also a text only game that has asynchronous text play (means that between sessions, you still post but it just goes slower as it is a form of play by post) so the game never truly stops.

I'm about to post for another player also over on roll20.