Suggestion: Battle Sheets for Adventures/Campaigns

General topics, including off-topic discussion, goes here.
cheimison

Suggestion: Battle Sheets for Adventures/Campaigns

Post by cheimison »

If you've seen the Kenzer & Co 'Hackmaster' modules they come with a sheet that has all the different monster statistic briefs and hitboxes for every encounter in the game. It's essentially what these games already have in the main book, but it would be nice to have a separate (printable) sheet with all of them. This way you don't have to mark up the book, and you can keep the combat sheets on a clipboard or something instead of looking in the book for every encounter.

Example: Little Keep on the Borderlands battlsheet
http://www.kenzerco.com/Orpg/hackmaster ... sheets.pdf
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Re: Suggestion: Battle Sheets for Adventures/Campaigns

Post by Solomoriah »

Basic Fantasy RPG is an Open Source game. One of the key differences vs. traditional development is that everyone is invited to get involved.

Want battlesheets? Create them, and share them here in the Workshop. If they are generally useful and well liked, they will become official downloads.

We create what we want to use. The game materials are in a format I developed, one that suits my style of play; I am always open to new ideas, but I'm not nearly as willing to put out my own effort to do what someone else wants if I don't want it myself.

In other words, I am from Missouri. You can't tell me, you have got to show me.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org