Moderator: Longman

quozl

Re: Base Camp (Chit Chat)

Post by quozl »

How many rowboats are left?
MevlyTM

Post by MevlyTM »

If/when Maju is revived, could he make some sort of Int. check to see if knows anything about sailing? Or are we going entirely by backgrounds? I'm just thinking that someone who knows about sailing might be able to suggest that we sail it with a reduced set of sails rigged. It would be slower, but easier to manage with a reduced crew. Just a thought.
Rhialto

Post by Rhialto »

If the pirates surrender, let us disarm them and lock them in the ship's hold till we have taken stock of the situation. Rostam will promise them fair treatment based on their conduct - but it should be clear that "fair treatment" for some crimes still means hanging.

What happened while we were gone? I thought there were a few more passengers captured by the pirates. Did they all die of the disease?

And does anybody who is not a pirate have any nautical skills at all?
Longman

Post by Longman »

How many rowboats - 2 6 man lifeboats.

And does anybody who is not a pirate have any nautical skills at all?

I've already determined that none of you have any sailing skill. You might be able to help out if someone told you what to do but you are are basically landlubbers.

What happened while we were gone? I thought there were a few more passengers captured by the pirates. Did they all die of the disease?

answered in the play thread as soon as someone posts there. The priestess will tell you what happened.

If/when Maju is revived, could he make some sort of Int. check to see if knows anything about sailing?

No int checks for that. But you are always free to make such suggestions OOC. Hopefully we can get him revived soon.

Rostam will promise them fair treatment based on their conduct - but it should be clear that "fair treatment" for some crimes still means hanging.

The pirates surrender. Can you do this in play? It would be good to move back over there.
MevlyTM

Post by MevlyTM »

What's the situation regarding a spell book for Maju?
Longman

Post by Longman »

You still have one. Let's just say it was confiscated by the pirates and was on board the ship. Learn a new day's spells.
Rhialto

Post by Rhialto »

Ok, updated Rostam' character sheet as he is now level 6 and got his magic items back.
BTW, did he also have a suit of armor or a bow?
Then he could put Saracen's gear with the other confiscated weapons.

Rostam does not object to a truce with the pirates if Maroo insists but will watch them carefully.
Longman

Post by Longman »

You can have a longbow. If he had armor one of the pirates would have claimed it. So yes, you can now retrieve that. Not plate mail, but another type.

What happens with Saracen's magic scimitar? Any takers?
mTeasdale

Post by mTeasdale »

I would like the scimitar if no ones wants it.

Sorry, I didn't checked the forums this week, I got sick and I had a lot of stuff to do at school. I'll update myself later tonight or tomorrow.
mTeasdale

Post by mTeasdale »

Actually, I think someone else can get the scimitar, I'm not sure Jaali would be that efficient with a 2 handed weapon.