Season 2 - Episode 4: The Warren

A forum for JoeCarr28's play-by-post game.

Moderator: JoeCarr28

JoeCarr28

Re: Season 2 - Episode 4: The Warren

Post by JoeCarr28 »

Birthright wrote:Tannen moves up to the door and signals for the others to ready missile weapons. Is it possible to tell if the door is locked or not without making any noise?
From their recent inspections of the door, the two halflings are fairly sure that it is not locked (at least by conventional means - mechanical locks, bolts, etc.).
Joe the Rat

Post by Joe the Rat »

Mandross looks at the others and mutters quietly "If we don't get teh drop, we can try a bluff. The fig leaf gang are a bit swarthier than most of the locals, but we carry their symbol." Mandross pats his jacket. "If it's the other guys, we can challenge them for the password... Either way, we're reinforcements, see?"

He then tucks his cane into his belt and palms a dagger under his cloak.
Go with a smile!
_Silveredged

Post by _Silveredged »

"Seeing as I don't deal much with city dwellers like these," Leo says, "I'm content to defer to your expertise. Make your play and we'll deal with the outcome as best we can."
Marketstone CampaignImageLeolannan Fletcher, Half-Elf Ranger
JoeCarr28

Post by JoeCarr28 »

Waiting for someone to do something decisive at the fig-leaf painted door ...
Birthright

Post by Birthright »

Tannen looks towards his companions and then indicates the direction of the door with his thumb, then makes a slicing gesture across his throat with his palm horizontal. If nobody moves to stop him....

Once the others are ready, Tannen opens the door as quickly as he can, before slipping through and to whichever side gets him out of line-of-sight for the party's missile filers.
Joe the Rat

Post by Joe the Rat »

Mandross gives a thumbs up, and gets to the left of the door, out of the way of the professional shooters.
Go with a smile!
SmootRK

Post by SmootRK »

Nivek calls out from the back of the group, "So open it and lets deal with what lies behind. Time is not on our side." He stands vigilant ready to fight.
Is it really the end, not some crazy dream?
JoeCarr28

Time to Move ...

Post by JoeCarr28 »

OK, the opening of the door marks the end of the current episode, which also means it's time to teleport to our new home at www.play-by-post.org.

I've updated your experience points in the Character Roster topic. You can update your character sheets, and then it's a very easy cut-and-paste job into the new forum (Joe the Rat, Iain_IF & Arezho still need to register).

I'll leave the Out-of-Character Chat and IMPORTANT! Marketstone is Moving! topics open - if you have any difficulties with the transition, you can post here. Otherwise, I'll see you on the other side :) .