Free Online Game Tools
I have written some handy tools for GMs running Basic Fantasy RPG campaigns, and I make them available for use right here. First, there are the programs in the Dungeoneer suite. I am working to combine and extend the functionality of these programs to create a true automated adventure creation system.
- NPC Adventurer Party Generator -- Generate a party of NPC adventurers to challenge your player character party.
- NPC Bandit and Pirate Generator -- Instantly generate a party of bandits or pirates... handy for those random encounters.
- Single NPC Generator -- This one creates a single adventurer of the class and level you specify.
- Treasure Generator -- Rolls any standard treasure using the BFRPG tables.
- Dungeon Room Generator Generate dungeon room contents automatically using the BFRPG random dungeon and random encounter tables.
Next are my stand-alone tools.
- PCMatic aims to be the premiere character sheet sharing service for players of the Basic Fantasy RPG. PCMatic sheets are designed specifically for BFRPG, and can be shared in either read-only or read/write mode with other users of the service. Currently in BETA TEST... your mileage may vary.
- MapMatic creates old-school monochrome maps. If you've
never used it before, I recommend you visit the main MapMatic page
for more details. In a hurry? Click one of the links below:
- MapMatic +2 -- MapMatic +2 creates old-school monochrome maps using the original MapMatic engine (see below), and permits online storage and sharing of those maps through a basic user account interface.
- MapMatic and MapMatic +1 -- MapMatic creates old-school monochrome maps from a text definition, no drawing required; MapMatic +1 adds a simple GUI.
- Character Generator -- Roll up stats according to the standard rules.
- Height/Weight Generator -- Generates PC height and weight for standard and supplementary races.
- Die Roller -- Die roller page for when you don't have your dice, or don't want the noise of rolling them.
- Hit Point Checkbox Generator -- Generate hit points for monsters with checkboxes.