Chapter I: Into the keep of Kamir

lucky64's Play-by-Post game forum.

Moderator: lucky64

lucky64

Re: Chapter I: Into the keep of Kamir

Post by lucky64 »

"Hmm..." The man sits back, only for a moment, and responds. "As I'm quite sure you are all adventurers, I have a favor to ask of you. Now, I must emphasize that you are free to decline my request, as you have already done much for our village. But I do have another hundred for each of you... you see, I have a friend who lives to the south. He makes weapons, not only for us, but for many nearby villages. If these goblins wise up, they might employ some brute force, if you get what I mean. He's a dwarf, and they'll never take him alive, I know that much, but he lives with his entire family, and he'd give his own life for them... of course, I don't expect you to leave so soon. Feel free to rest here. As I have said, the choice is yours."
Pero 5/5
Galan 7/7, 1 healing potion left
Keiler 9/9, 1 healing potion left
Neville 4/4,
Davros 9/9
Thaddeus 10/10, 1 healing potion left

8:21AM, windy
19th of mid summer
shaeffer

Post by shaeffer »

Neville perks up at the mention of another 100gp.
In the frozen land of Nador they were forced to eat Robin's minstrels. And there was much rejoicing.
Joe the Rat

Post by Joe the Rat »

Keiler raises an eyebrow. "So what're you lookin' for? Someone to watch his house? Patrols? Digging a goblin-proof moat?"
Go with a smile!
dymondy2k

Post by dymondy2k »

After stuffing his little belly with food.. Galen is already excited about the thought of more adventure!

"I'm in!" he shouts excitedly!
Check out my BFRPG Campaign Setting
The Dragonclaw Barony
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

Thaddeus pats his belly and says, "I can feel myself growing fat and soft already. I need an adventure quickly. I am in!"

Pero chimes in, "I could use some more belly stuffing, but I am out here in the wilds to hone my trade. Can't do that sitting at table. I too am in."
Blazeguard

Post by Blazeguard »

"As I am duty-bound to seek out and vanquish evil wherever it is found, I will accompany them as well." Galan says. "Plus I still need to keep tabs on Davros." he adds.
The problem with doing something really stupid to impress people is that they may just be impressed by how stupid you really are.
lucky64

Post by lucky64 »

"I'm glad to see such enthusiasm." says Piram. "What I want you to do is travel south and explain our dilemma to him. I'm more than sure he has a plan. Feel free to rest for as long as you need. Thanks again for all your help... excuse me, maid? Could you bring more food?"

(So, have we decided about the silvers? After that, all is left is to decide how long to rest, once we get that settled out, I'll post new thread.)
Pero 5/5
Galan 7/7, 1 healing potion left
Keiler 9/9, 1 healing potion left
Neville 4/4,
Davros 9/9
Thaddeus 10/10, 1 healing potion left

8:21AM, windy
19th of mid summer
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

just long enough to get all hp back and restock supplies. Then we move out at dawn.
Blazeguard

Post by Blazeguard »

Yeah, it looks like 2 days should do (Keiler is 7/9) and then we can head out.
The problem with doing something really stupid to impress people is that they may just be impressed by how stupid you really are.
Joe the Rat

Post by Joe the Rat »

"What, this little scratch (ungh)... yeah, two days. Get stocked up, fed up, and out."
Go with a smile!