AA2 Adventure Anthology 2

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
AlMan

Re: Adventure Anthology 2

Post by AlMan »

Here are some examples for some tags to go on the first page for the modules that don’t have any.

A Matter of Justice – After the Captain of the Guard is killed the new Captain asks for assistance in finding the truth and bringing the culprits to justice.

The Tomb of Threy – When a shipment of goods is stolen from a warehouse the owner would like to get his merchandise back.

Tomb of the Mummy Priest – There are people being kidnapped from the town. Where are they being taken and what wonders lay at the heart of the tomb?

The Temple of Bones – What mysteries can be found in the small villages’ temple?

Kidnapped – The party has been kidnapped, can they escape?
Shonuff

Post by Shonuff »

AlMan wrote:Here are some examples for some tags to go on the first page for the modules that don’t have any.

A Matter of Justice – After the Captain of the Guard is killed the new Captain asks for assistance in finding the truth and bringing the culprits to justice.

The Tomb of Threy – When a shipment of goods is stolen from a warehouse the owner would like to get his merchandise back.

Tomb of the Mummy Priest – There are people being kidnapped from the town. Where are they being taken and what wonders lay at the heart of the tomb?

The Temple of Bones – What mysteries can be found in the small villages’ temple?

Kidnapped – The party has been kidnapped, can they escape?
Hey, just wondering, these have chapter cover images, or like a 1/2 page image to denote new adventure?
You want any?
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

Anything you want to illustrate for AA2, I'll take.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

lars_alexander wrote:Yes, I want to edit some of the color values and work on the crocodile room. Krita, my painting software, is currently running slow after some updates which makes drawing an annoying business. I might upgrade my gpu some of these days. My machine is old school, too. ;)
But the pit zombie will stay more or less like it is now.

And thanks for asking. I don't log in, if I've got nothing to say. There are no updates to my supplements and the German translation is done step by step.
Hi Lars; I wanted to check with you again on the images for AA2. From your recent G+ posts it looks like you're having better luck with Krita? Also, I saw this image on your blog and it's incredible; I think it would look really nice as the cover piece for AA2 or such. ;)
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

Wow, that IS a nice piece!
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

Along with lars' image, I also really like teaman's color illustration of the temple from my adventure. I think either would look great on the cover of AA2, and maybe the other on the back. :)
lars_alexander

Post by lars_alexander »

Thanks, guys!

I'd love to contribute the aforementioned artwork once it is finished.
k_ba

Post by k_ba »

That temple artwork is very cool, and the temple is light enough that you should be able to see text against it.

It should work well for the back cover. I agree with Chi on this one. :)
AlCook

Post by AlCook »

Lars, that's awesome! Do you have more of your art you can share?
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

I don't normally do back cover art... in fact, I've never done it. Hate to change the standards now, even for a nice piece of art.