AA2 Adventure Anthology 2

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
chiisu81

Re: AA2 Adventure Anthology 2

Post Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:04 pm

Thank you 8-)
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:09 pm

Chi, regarding page 86, I'm dropping that heading entirely; some other adventures in this book have no titles, and I don't think this one does either. Not taking them all out, just this one.

I've applied the rest of your changes to R31 which I have just uploaded.

Announcing!

AA2 Adventure Anthology Two, Release 31 -- October 01, 2019
James Lemon has provided a very small number of changes, tweaks really, leading to this new print release candidate.

https://basicfantasy.org/downloads.html#aa2
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
Snarkythekobold

Post Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:25 am

I just wanted to say that I saw AA2 on Amazon today and the cover is awesome. It is just dripping with old school flavor. Even though I have already downloaded the PDF and rarely use printed material anymore, I will probably pick up a printed copy just because it looks great (and it's good to have something physical to flip through)

Great job!
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:41 pm

I noticed while re-reading Midnight on Blood Lake that the place names are a bit confused. The first paragraph says the players are going to Black Lake; the town is called Black Peak in the boxed text on the same page, which also mentions Black Lake. Given that the adventure title says "Blood Lake" I assume that's the name of the lake. Should the town have the same name, or should it be Black Peak? Dunno. If Noah Patterson is still following this thread, perhaps he might weigh in; otherwise, at the minimum the lake's name should be standardized.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org