Beginner's Essentials

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
chiisu81

Re: Beginner's Essentials

Post by chiisu81 »

Hi Seppo. I hope you don't mind, I moved the BE posts to the main BE thread, just so those documents are all together. Please feel free to use your original post for your other work. And thank you for helping to translate! 8-)
Seppo

Post by Seppo »

chiisu81 wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:29 am Hi Seppo. I hope you don't mind, I moved the BE posts to the main BE thread, just so those documents are all together. Please feel free to use your original post for your other work. And thank you for helping to translate! 8-)
No prob, and you're welcome! You people are all doing the Maker's work here.
laesquinadelrol

Post by laesquinadelrol »

¡Hola hola! Pasaba de nuevo por lo foros y ví que hay una nueva actualización de Beginner's essentials en inglés, así que actualicé mi traducción y ahora comparto para publicación la versión 2 al español. Corregí y ajusté palabras y frases de la primera versión al español , y añadí el nuevo arte.

Hi! I went through the forums again and saw that there is a new update of Beginner's essentials in English, so I updated my translation and now I share version 2 in Spanish for publication. I corrected and adjusted words and phrases from the first version to Spanish, and added the new art.
Attachments
BF-BeginnersEssentials-r13_es2.odt
Versión 2 al español
(957.29 KiB) Downloaded 297 times
BF-BeginnersEssentials-r13_es2.pdf
Versión 2 al español
(824.34 KiB) Downloaded 290 times
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

Mario, thanks! I'll get the Downloads page version updated soon.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
zeruhur

Post by zeruhur »

I am currently working on the Italian translation of Beginner's Essentials.
Is it OK if I post it here when I am done?
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

Yes, that's fine.
zeruhur

Post by zeruhur »

Here is the Italian translation of Beginner's Essentials.
I kept consistency with published Italian Core Rules and currently in progress upgrade to R107.
Since some of the Core Rules texts are used in Essentials, I copied those portions from the Italian version and kept all the translation credits, adding only my name as the translator of the new parts.
Attachments
BF-BeginnersEssentials-r13-ita1.odt
(954.78 KiB) Downloaded 267 times
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

I've uploaded your new translation, zeruhur. I've updated the name to use the standard two-letter abbreviation (which we are changing to with all new releases) and I also did some format updates to follow BFRPG standards. If you need to update it, please download the version on the website and start there so I won't have to remember what I changed. Thanks very much for doing this!

I credited the "Italian translation team" but if this is your work personally I'll be happy to revise the news item. Just let me know.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

Announcing!

Basic Fantasy RPG Beginner's Essentials Italian Translation Version 1, Release 13 -- March 01, 2021
Thanks to the Italian translation team for this new translation of the Beginner's Essentials book!

https://basicfantasy.org/downloads.html ... essentials
zeruhur

Post by zeruhur »

Solomoriah wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:06 pm I've uploaded your new translation, zeruhur. I've updated the name to use the standard two-letter abbreviation (which we are changing to with all new releases) and I also did some format updates to follow BFRPG standards. If you need to update it, please download the version on the website and start there so I won't have to remember what I changed. Thanks very much for doing this!

I credited the "Italian translation team" but if this is your work personally I'll be happy to revise the news item. Just let me know.
Thank you Solo! It is perfectly fine to credit the team, as in fact we work together to this huge translation project ;)