[AA2] Secret Fortress of the Red Cult

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
BardHarlock

Re: Secret Fortress of the Red Cult

Post by BardHarlock »

WIll do, though I may have added one before I read this post. Another:
Page 8, Area 8 last sentence before the stat block: "(should the either side flee..." remove "the" so it reads correctly as, (should either side flee....
BardHarlock

Post by BardHarlock »

Page 9; Area 11, fourth sentence: "Four iron bared cells..." should be changed to "Four iron barred cells..."
BardHarlock

Post by BardHarlock »

And that's all I found this morning on a cursory read through. One final question; are you leaving the dual ACs in the stat blocks? I haven't seen that in a BFRPG product yet. If so, maybe a small note on the introductory page explaining it would be nice. Merely a suggestion and not a critical one, so take it or leave it.
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

Ack, no only Ascending AC should be listed. I'll fix that for R2.
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

From Dragonsfoot, what do y'all think?
Galadriel wrote:On rereading it, I noticed one thing that might need clarification on page 5, with regards to the line "spells cast are actually lost, however - a clue that the dream itself was magical." My intention was that the cast spells "are actually lost from the next day's spells." Perhaps we can add "from the next day's spells" or some similar phrase to clarify that? Of course, how the referee otherwise handles spells cast during the dream (are they cast from the previous day's spells or does the battle start with all spells refreshed for the next day? Are specific spells lost, or simply spell slot levels?), I am happy to leave those details up to the referee so he or she can tailor the ruling to the specific needs of his or her table.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

By the book, spells cast would be lost from those left from the previous day; the spell caster, if he or she still got adequate sleep, could prepare a full suite upon awakening. Done this way, it only matters in that (1) it proves the dream was at least quasi-real, and (2) it might affect combat that happens before full sleep and preparation are done.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

R2 uploaded.