Equipment Emporium Supplement

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
User avatar
Solomoriah
Site Admin
Posts: 7772
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:15 pm
Location: LaBelle, Missouri
Contact:

Re: Equipment Emporium Supplement

Post Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:49 pm

Okay, you caused me brain damage there, Borgar. I started out to fix EE and it was already fixed... confusing. Then I thought, maybe he got the books mixed up, so I checked the other two and it's only "Olson" in AA2. So it's that book, and not EE, that needs redone, right?
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
borgar
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:58 am
Location: Oslo, Norway

Re: Equipment Emporium Supplement

Post Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:05 am

Solomoriah wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:49 pm
Okay, you caused me brain damage there, Borgar. I started out to fix EE and it was already fixed... confusing. Then I thought, maybe he got the books mixed up, so I checked the other two and it's only "Olson" in AA2. So it's that book, and not EE, that needs redone, right?
:oops:

Yes (and I see you've already done that). I was reading this thread while checking out the latest updates and managed to swap EE and AA2.
User avatar
Solomoriah
Site Admin
Posts: 7772
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:15 pm
Location: LaBelle, Missouri
Contact:

Re: Equipment Emporium Supplement

Post Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:10 pm

Announcing!

Basic Fantasy Equipment Emporium, Release 23 -- September 10, 2019
A missing credit for John Fredericks for the cover art resulted in this last-minute print release candidate, which we are going to try to "fast track" into print.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
User avatar
teaman
Posts: 608
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Equipment Emporium Supplement

Post Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:24 pm

Solomoriah wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:10 pm
Announcing!

Basic Fantasy Equipment Emporium, Release 23 -- September 10, 2019
A missing credit for John Fredericks for the cover art resulted in this last-minute print release candidate, which we are going to try to "fast track" into print.
Thanks Solo! Let us know when we we can buy a print edition. I am working on that other cover for you.
Teaman is the sole proprietor of Sharp Mountain Games at drivethrurpg.com. (Soon he'll be able to purchase the name brand peanut butter!). Come take a look if you have some time.

http://drivethrurpg.com/browse/pub/8418 ... tain-Games
User avatar
NewbieSalmon
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:27 pm

Re: Equipment Emporium Supplement

Post Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:30 pm

Why is the table in page 39(43) lighter than the rest?
"You start out with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of
experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before
emptying the bag of luck." - Anonymous/Panzer GMT Edition
User avatar
Solomoriah
Site Admin
Posts: 7772
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:15 pm
Location: LaBelle, Missouri
Contact:

Re: Equipment Emporium Supplement

Post Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:26 pm

NewbieSalmon wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:30 pm
Why is the table in page 39(43) lighter than the rest?
Gah. The difference isn't visible on my screen until I zoom WAY in. Someone didn't use 0.50pt lines on that table, and I didn't catch it.

The good thing is, there's no rush to revise it as it's purely cosmetic. I'll upload a new version soon, and then see about getting the print editions updated.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
User avatar
Solomoriah
Site Admin
Posts: 7772
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:15 pm
Location: LaBelle, Missouri
Contact:

Re: Equipment Emporium Supplement

Post Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:51 pm

Announcing!

Basic Fantasy Equipment Emporium, Release 24 -- September 18, 2019
NewbieSalmon pointed out on the forum that one of the tables was "lighter" than the others; in fact, it had thinner lines than it should have. This new print release candidate fixes that, and a handful of other borderline issues in a few of the tables. Nothing substantial changed in this release.

https://basicfantasy.org/downloads.html ... ntemporium
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
User avatar
teaman
Posts: 608
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Equipment Emporium Supplement

Post Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:46 am

Solomoriah wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:51 pm
Announcing!

Basic Fantasy Equipment Emporium, Release 24 -- September 18, 2019
NewbieSalmon pointed out on the forum that one of the tables was "lighter" than the others; in fact, it had thinner lines than it should have. This new print release candidate fixes that, and a handful of other borderline issues in a few of the tables. Nothing substantial changed in this release.

https://basicfantasy.org/downloads.html ... ntemporium
And I saw that it is up on Amazon, great work to Solo, Chii and everyone involved. My players love this one.

It's like the world's best mall and it is 1983 FOREVER BABY!!!!!!!
Teaman is the sole proprietor of Sharp Mountain Games at drivethrurpg.com. (Soon he'll be able to purchase the name brand peanut butter!). Come take a look if you have some time.

http://drivethrurpg.com/browse/pub/8418 ... tain-Games
User avatar
Solomoriah
Site Admin
Posts: 7772
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:15 pm
Location: LaBelle, Missouri
Contact:

Re: Equipment Emporium Supplement

Post Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:09 am

The one on Amazon is still R23. R24 has the fixed dividing lines in the tables. It should go up next week, according to the usual print release candidate rules.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
User avatar
AlMan
Posts: 163
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:01 pm

Re: Equipment Emporium Supplement

Post Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:44 am

And make sure Newbie Salmon gets a proofing credit too. :)
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests