AA3 Adventure Anthology 3

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
MinkyBoodle

Re: AA3 Adventure Anthology 3

Post by MinkyBoodle »

chiisu81 wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:21 am
Solomoriah wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:15 am It's worth the work though.
Always 8-)
Thanks Minky! We'll get that incorporated into the next release.
Thank you!
"My love is my sword."
"If I were you I'd stay away from thoughts like that."
-Dekar and Guy, Lufia II
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

I've put Francisco's 2 most recent illustrations in his folder in Projects. I'll work through his threads to make sure his other images get backed up there as well.
I'll slowly work on the text for the next release soon (adding Minky's additions), if any of the artists wish to look over Solo's list for art needs.
For the text, the main thing I need to do is write up the blurbs for each entry on the Table of Contents (unless the contributors wish to do their own; if so please post in the near future).
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

If you still need blurbs in a week or two let me know and I'll help.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

Started work on r7. Added Francisco's 2 recent illustrations (added his and 2 other missing artist credits), along with Minky's additional wandering monster entries. Will be doing a full read-through for edits along with generating the ToC blurbs.
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

Almost done with my read-through/edit. Looooots of little edits.
Also will have blurbs ready to get feedback on.
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

Finishing edits on the last adventure (on paper; will still need to type all of these in).
Here are the proposed blurbs:
A Temple of Slides and Stairs:
The guild leader is missing and evil still pervades. Will the party attempt to complete the quest and rescue their leader if still alive?

The Halls of Finley Manor:
Finley Manor has long sat abandoned. What happened to the family, and what treasure and secrets lay dormant in its rooms?

Cult of the Green Skull:
Once believed to be merely a rumor, a cult's strange symbol has begun appearing all over the village. And now two children are missing. The mayor needs help to find and destroy this cult, along with rescuing the missing children.

The Crypt of the Forgotten Lord:
Exploring a vast underground world, the players come across a seemingly-abandoned crypt. What lays hidden and forgotten within?

The Ruined Sawmill:
A once-prosperous lumber camp has stood abandoned after a fire over a year ago. Rumors among the locals suggest creatures in the surrounding woods are to blame. What truly caused the fire, and what will the party find upon investigating?

Reclamation of Castle Devyn:
Duke xxxx has apparently left Gulshan and destroyed the only way to reach Castle Devyn. Will the party find a way to the castle, and find out what actually happened to the Duke and the castle?

The Assassin's Conundrum:
The Kingdom of Menorin is ruled by the Council, overseen by King Reder. The party becomes involved with a certain Order, and begin to realize things are not as they seem. Where do their allegiances lie?

The Grave of Gareth:
A legendary bard was gifted a silver harp. Long since his passing, his burial site has seen the return of monsters and other undesirables. Was the harp stolen, destroyed, or was it buried with Gareth?

Unbaronable Circumstances:
The new Baron needs help to rescue his wife from hobgoblins. Can the party track them down and rescue the Baroness in time?
MinkyBoodle

Post by MinkyBoodle »

The blurb for mine sounds fine and dandy. Thanks chii.
"My love is my sword."
"If I were you I'd stay away from thoughts like that."
-Dekar and Guy, Lufia II
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

All edits for r7 finally typed in. I've also added the blurbs.
Added to Projects and let Solo know.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

Getting ready to run your Halls of Finley Manor as a fill-in for my players today, and I noticed a couple of things. First of all, it really needs a What's Going On Here? section to explain the adventure to the GM. Second, the double-dagger on the last monster (at least, may be others) isn't a standard double-dagger character... I'll get that fixed before I upload R7.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

Also, really needs a scale on the map. I'm assuming 1 sq. = 5' or otherwise it's a really big place.