Making an adventuring party character sheet

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
Calcifer23

Re: Making an adventuring party character sheet

Post by Calcifer23 »

billiambabble wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:59 am I like the idea of blocks with blanks spaces for the titles - is one of those for listing "spells known"? Just of the top off my head, and every player's needs will vary, I can see there are spell slots, but magic-using classes might need more room to right a list of spells (?).
Very true!

I tested the r3 for solo play today, not leaving anything out, and I was able to see what wasn't working. I'm going to try playing a little bit more and use that experience for future development :)
Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Nice sheet. I would use these for some solo fun too. I might have to use two of them (I like about 4-6 characters in a party).

And those stats for the halfling thief. :shock:
Everything was going well until the Anti-Paladin tossed the Halfling overboard in an attempt to distract the Kraken.
Calcifer23

Post by Calcifer23 »

Paladin wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:52 pm
And those stats for the halfling thief. :shock:
Haha I know right! It sounds like I really need to make a landscape version with 6 characters ;)
Calcifer23

Post by Calcifer23 »

NEW 6 CHARACTER VERSION ADDED TO OP.

Please let me know what ya'll think :) It's missing a lot but there is only so much you can fit on one page!
billiambabble

Post by billiambabble »

This is looking great. 👍
Calcifer23

Post by Calcifer23 »

Thanks billiambabble! I love your work by the way, I gotta grab one of those cut up card sets!

Anyone have any more feedback for me on the two versions, or what some supplimentary sheets could use? I'm fascinated with solo play, though I have little time for it personally, and would I love more ideas on what to do with solo play.

New 6 character version now, almost like business card character sheets.
CptClyde

Post by CptClyde »

Though not exclusively meant for solo play, there is this set of procedures which might interest you if looking for randomly generated on the fly hexcraw/dungeoncrawl:
https://www.basicfantasy.org/forums/vie ... =19&t=3987

I personally get the most use out of it playing solo these days though I did run a 6month campaign for another friend previously.
Calcifer23

Post by Calcifer23 »

Fantastic resource! And a great idea

I think I'll print those out and give 'em a solo play run tonight, then try to make one sheet to rule them all alongside the 6 member sheet. :)