Dungeon Time Tracking Sheet

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
YYZombraire

Dungeon Time Tracking Sheet

Post by YYZombraire »

I've benefited so much from the work of others here, I figured it was time to contribute something! I thought I'd share the sheet I use for tracking time during dungeon exploration. I've revised and fine-tuned it in my own game and have been using it for a year or so at this point.

It's set up to use one line for each turn. There's space to record notes for each turn and checkbox to record when the turn is over. There's also a "timed events" column that can be used to record future events, like when torches burn out or spell effects expire. Standard wandering monster checks are also pre-marked. I've also included fields for keeping track of useful info and a summary of how long some common things take in-game.

The sheet has space to track four hours of game time. I print them double-sided and keep a stack at hand when GMing. I rarely need more than one page for a session, but it's easy enough keep track of multiple pages.

Glad for any feedback or corrections. My original was a Word document and I've redone it in LibreOffice Calc, so some errors may have crept in.
Attachments
Dungeon-Time-Tracker-Sheet-v1.pdf
(37.11 KiB) Downloaded 181 times
Dungeon-Time-Tracker-Sheet-v1.ods
(21.4 KiB) Downloaded 89 times
TDHenderson

Re: Dungeon Time Tracking Sheet

Post by TDHenderson »

So I spend a few hours whipping my own up, post it, then look down and discover your version. Ha! I failed my Wisdom check.

Trevor
YYZombraire

Re: Dungeon Time Tracking Sheet

Post by YYZombraire »

They’re quite different, so no problem I’d say. Choice is good!