EmptyZ Character Generator

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
leon

EmptyZ Character Generator

Post by leon »

Having noticed md2501's character generator which referenced the generator by SooperGenius, I figured I'd point to the generator I built a few years ago: EmptyZ Random Character Generator.

My purpose was quick generation of 1st level characters for when new players show up or when someone needs a replacement. So, no support for higher levels but it does generate random gear. I added support for a few optional classes as players wanted them. When you pick a particular class or race, the generator may re-roll stats in case of not meeting requirements. For reference, the output tells you how many rolls were made, as well as the random seed used.
I solemnly swear to fulfill the game master's oath to the best of my ability and judgment.

EmptyZ Campaign Blog: emptyz.com/blog
Personal Blog: leonatkinson.com
teaman

Re: EmptyZ Character Generator

Post by teaman »

leon wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 3:26 pm Having noticed md2501's character generator which referenced the generator by SooperGenius, I figured I'd point to the generator I built a few years ago: EmptyZ Random Character Generator.

My purpose was quick generation of 1st level characters for when new players show up or when someone needs a replacement. So, no support for higher levels but it does generate random gear. I added support for a few optional classes as players wanted them. When you pick a particular class or race, the generator may re-roll stats in case of not meeting requirements. For reference, the output tells you how many rolls were made, as well as the random seed used.
Thanks for posting it. The output looks great.
Teaman is the sole proprietor of Sharp Mountain Games at roll20 and DTRPG

https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/p ... tain-games
http://drivethrurpg.com/browse/pub/8418 ... tain-Games