SRD Removal Tracker

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
Boggo

Re: SRD Removal Tracker

Post by Boggo »

Jim1804 wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:59 pm
coureur_d_bois wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:06 pm
I know we were asked to prioritize what was already in print but my recommendation would be to tackle the Filed Guide 2 before any other module and to wait to have the new rule set so we can rely on it to identify problematic terminology as we proof read.

Any thoughts?
Makes sense to me - that way we're not guessing or trying to remember what has been changed.
This seems very sensible to me as well
No matter where you go...there you are
coureur_d_bois

Post by coureur_d_bois »

For anyone that wants to help, the current initiative is Field Guide 2. Link to master post.
coureur_d_bois

Post by coureur_d_bois »

AlMan wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:58 pm
Solomoriah wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:53 pm TO the actual document? Yeah, as long as I can find it to remove it for the release.
Actually the list on the first post of this thread is what I was thinking of.
I believe you have access to edit my post. Feel free to any information you deem to be necessary.
AlMan

Post by AlMan »

Thank you, I've just updated the first message. Let me know if it works for you.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

Hey guys, I need a favor.

When you get done with whatever your current document is, or if one of you is idle right now, please apply your special skills to the Beginner's Essentials (the English version). I'd like to go ahead and update the license on that one so the translators who are sitting on their hands have something to do.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
coureur_d_bois

Post by coureur_d_bois »

We'll be proofreading that next then. Shouldn't take too long.
Boggo

Post by Boggo »

coureur_d_bois wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:18 am We'll be proofreading that next then. Shouldn't take too long.
OK, I've gone through Beginner Essentials, you were right, didn't take long :D
No matter where you go...there you are
coureur_d_bois

Post by coureur_d_bois »

Awesome I updated the main post.

Anything else we should start looking into? I figured we should wait for the release of the core rules to continue proofreading the modules.
Ruvaen

Post by Ruvaen »

Hey guys I know I am new here but I am willing to help. I was looking for a truly open ttrpg and found yall. I wasn’t sure if there was anything I could help with but wanted to offer and see. Thanks.
coureur_d_bois

Post by coureur_d_bois »

Ruvaen wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:12 pm Hey guys I know I am new here but I am willing to help. I was looking for a truly open ttrpg and found yall. I wasn’t sure if there was anything I could help with but wanted to offer and see. Thanks.
Welcome Ruvaen. I think we're going to slow down the SRD excision process until we get the first release of the 4e Core Rules. Check this thread from time to time as I will post the next initiative when we resume.