BFIcons for Dungeon Map Making

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
miqued

BFIcons for Dungeon Map Making

Post by miqued »

This is a pair of asset packs (black and blue) for use with DungeonDraft, but the source SVG files are also included as well as exported individual PNG images, plus any config files required or generated by DungeonDraft. They include common icons used in map keys and are adapted from those icons in the basic game on which Basic Fantasy RPG is itself based. I'm not sure where this fits between "Artwork" and "Workshop" since it can be modified but also is a visual product. I am distributing it here under the terms of the CC BY-SA 4.0 license in any case.

The distinguishing feature between this and my "BXIcons" on Cartography Assets is that this uses the Soutane font in those icons which include letters. Feel free to suggest new icons to add, attaching an example image to reference if possible.
BFIcons.zip
Contains all files for both colors
(3.76 MiB) Downloaded 136 times
Printable Black
Printable Black
BFIcons-Black-Sample-r1.png (49.78 KiB) Viewed 1432 times
Classic Blue
Classic Blue
BFIcons-Blue-Sample-r1.png (52.63 KiB) Viewed 1432 times
Mique D.
https://liquidmiqued.substack.com
MeWe: Mique D
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Re: BFIcons for Dungeon Map Making

Post by Solomoriah »

The Workshop is for things that are needed for the game; this is "needed" so this is the right place. Also, very nice!
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org