Libram Magica

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
MedievalMan

Re: Spells Needed

Post by MedievalMan »

I'll do it. I will leave dieties out and just go the route 2E and 3E took, with domains like Fire and Chaos and Good and so forth. Could you use them if I did it?
SmootRK

Post by SmootRK »

MedievalMan wrote:I'll do it. I will leave dieties out and just go the route 2E and 3E took, with domains like Fire and Chaos and Good and so forth. Could you use them if I did it?
Certainly, it would fit well into the Clerical Spells Section (and also my Priest Sub-Class)

fyi - Priests are essentially academic clerics, using the MU spell progression but with clerical spells. They have a few spells in the list specific to them in the listing. I have them as a separate document, but will be adding them into my big house-rule document in the future.
Is it really the end, not some crazy dream?
MedievalMan

Post by MedievalMan »

Alright cool I am making a list of things to write up and send to you. I came up with a spell all on my own even! :lol:
SmootRK

Post by SmootRK »

updated the pdf in first post of the thread for any who want latest edits (many small typos and a few new spells added).
MedievalMan

Post by MedievalMan »

Alright Smoot here are those spells. The cream of the crop. I might change the level of a few of them but I wanted to present them to you as they were written. I also wrote Jaunt myself.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B2OIiZb ... laLUk/edit
SmootRK

Post by SmootRK »

MedievalMan wrote:Alright Smoot here are those spells. The cream of the crop. I might change the level of a few of them but I wanted to present them to you as they were written. I also wrote Jaunt myself.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B2OIiZb ... laLUk/edit
I will see what I can do to review them and fold them into the document. Right now, the Summer weather is just cooking my household. Too hot to be comfortable in our house right now; hard to sit and write.
MedievalMan

Post by MedievalMan »

I am always happy I live on the ocean. Lucky thing I like fog and cloud-cover, I sure do get a lot of it here. :lol:

I hope they work Smoot, I really really do. their good spells that deserve better than to rot away in some book.
SmootRK

Post by SmootRK »

MedievalMan wrote:I am always happy I live on the ocean. Lucky thing I like fog and cloud-cover, I sure do get a lot of it here. :lol:

I hope they work Smoot, I really really do. their good spells that deserve better than to rot away in some book.
For the bulk of the year I am laughing at people all over the place because I have such mild weather. The problem is, that we live in a place where homes are built (often) without adding AC, precisely because of our great weather. When we get those days (and especially the late afternoons) that are exceptionally warm for us, it feels all the worse. Hot without relief, and I have been here so long I have lost any acclimation to warmer weather.
MedievalMan

Post by MedievalMan »

Where I live its always between 60 and 70 degrees. Drive 45 minutes in any direction on any given summer day and it will literally be between 90 and 100 degrees. The hottest it ever gets here is a scorching 80 degrees. Just a natural low point surrounded by hills and mountains on one side and the ocean on the other. Creates a very mild climate. Lots of little micro climates nearby as well. I always joke with my father about if you ever get lost just look for the ugly grey bank of clouds and that's where home is. :lol:
MedievalMan

Post by MedievalMan »

Hey Smoot. I went back and did a little editing to the spells. I think I changed what was bugging me about a few of them. Here is the updated version.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B2OIiZb ... JhN00/edit