BFRPG Game Master's Screen by Scott Abraham

Creating game materials? Monsters, spells, classes, adventures? This is the place!
peelseel2

Re: BFRPG Game Master's Screen by Scott Abraham

Post by peelseel2 »

Cumbana820 wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 7:50 am I noticed on "Opening doors" it says "2-6". In the core rules it says 1-6. Am I missing something?
asylum89 wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:21 pm On the panel that lists the Opening Doors roll, I think there is a mistake. it says *2 in 6. Shouldn't it be 1 in 6?
Thanks for the catch! I will get that changed and sent to Solomoriah.
peelseel2

Post by peelseel2 »

Gentlefox wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:57 am It would be cool to have the encumbrance/movement rules here, otherwise awesome!
I will see if I can squeeze that on. Can't promise anything.
lobralleo

Post by lobralleo »

Hi, just wanted to say that this screen is really wonderful: I've been using it for quite a while now and it's been really helpful.
Would you be open to add odt files to the Download options? I'd like to make a custom version with some tables I'm using from the optional rules, and I would rather start from your existing layout rather than reinventing the wheel.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

Scott submitted this a very long time ago (2007) and I don't think he used OpenOffice/LibreOffice to create it.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
peelseel2

Post by peelseel2 »

lobralleo wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:37 pm Hi, just wanted to say that this screen is really wonderful: I've been using it for quite a while now and it's been really helpful.
Would you be open to add odt files to the Download options? I'd like to make a custom version with some tables I'm using from the optional rules, and I would rather start from your existing layout rather than reinventing the wheel.
I used Microsoft Publisher as I do not have the proficiency in Libre Office to create it in that. I am more than willing to share all the publisher files.
inhalvast

Post by inhalvast »

I have a silly question. What do the runes mean on the 4 panels "front" side?

Edit: autocorrect is evil.
lobralleo

Post by lobralleo »

peelseel2 wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:20 am I used Microsoft Publisher as I do not have the proficiency in Libre Office to create it in that. I am more than willing to share all the publisher files.
That would be great! I don't have experience with Publisher, but I have access to it and I'm certainly open to give it a try (and of course I would gladly share any interesting results).
lobralleo

Post by lobralleo »

Solomoriah wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 12:44 am Scott submitted this a very long time ago (2007) and I don't think he used OpenOffice/LibreOffice to create it.
Thanks for the clarification - I hadn't realized this document has been around for so long!
Based on a cursory look, OpenOffice/LibreOffice doesn't seem to have built-in capabilities to import Publisher files, but there may be other tools out there to get around it, if one wanted to convert DTP files to a compatible/open source format (e.g. Scribus seems to be a potential candidate).
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

If Scott wants to share the Publisher originals, this thread would be the place to do it.

Converting it to another format is an exercise for the one requesting it, naturally. I don't know but I think Scribus does that.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
peelseel2

Post by peelseel2 »

inhalvast wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:44 am I have a silly question. What do the runes mean on the 4 panels "front" side?

Edit: autocorrect is evil.
It's an Easter egg! Angerthas true type font.
https://www.fonts4free.net/angerthas-font.html