Teluria- Still going and recruiting

General topics, including off-topic discussion, goes here.
teluria

Teluria- Still going and recruiting

Post by teluria »

We have room for a player again in Teluria.

Teluria is a rules light, story driven light fantasy campaign.

A sense of humor is essential as well as a commitment to play most nights. We play Saturdays at 7pm CST on Roll20. You'll need a fast (1.5 or better) internet connection and a headset.

If you want a history at least up until a few months ago, see Teluria, the story so far below by Joe the Rat.

I'm going to catch things up this week (or at least try) and get the history back up to date.

In the meantime, please drop me a PM if you're interested in joining our merry band.
Plagiarism is the sincerest form of Appreciation
Hywaywolf

Re: Teluria- Still going and recruiting

Post by Hywaywolf »

It is a fun game and Teluria is a great DM. I played as long as I could but Saturdays is just not my day for gaming. way to many interruptions and places my wife wants me to go. So join, and have fun.
teluria

Post by teluria »

Hywaywolf wrote:It is a fun game and Teluria is a great DM. I played as long as I could but Saturdays is just not my day for gaming. way to many interruptions and places my wife wants me to go. So join, and have fun.
Thanks, Hyway. Your character. Ragda the Fragrant (I mean Flatulent) is still spoken of in hushed whispers ("By the Glowing Eye of P'thun, that smells worse than Ragda!").

The party discovered some very odd things in the rest of the dungeon under the tower they got from Aladar the Distractable (what would you call finding out that part of the dungeon is a commode for 50' tall interdimensional beings?)
Plagiarism is the sincerest form of Appreciation
MikeBlanc

Post by MikeBlanc »

Hey Teluria,

I'm the new guy that you invited to the game. Thanks for the invite and I appreciate it buddy. I've been looking for a good game on Roll20 and I think I've found it. Looking forward to talking and playing with your crew.

Oh and I posted some stuff on Roll20 that you may want to look at as well.

Peace
--Mike