Just a Feedback: Get the books!

General topics, including off-topic discussion, goes here.
ArtemisEntreri

Just a Feedback: Get the books!

Post by ArtemisEntreri »

Hey!
Probably a waste of space, by this can be somewhat useful to newcomers: GET the BOOKS!
They're super cheap, they look amazing, I love the art.

The content is well laid down and having this so simple but still complete piece of art is insanely great.

I got the Basic Rules x2, BF1, BF2, AA1, Field Guide and The Saga of Giants. Gonna get more Basic books to share at the table.

Support this project, it is a huge help for any player in terms of how it tries to bring in the old school feel with a personal mood.

You, newcomer: get those damn books! Less than an average dinner in an average restaurant and you'll have an insane set of RPG books for the rest of your gaming life.

Cheers.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Re: Just a Feedback: Get the books!

Post by Solomoriah »

Hey, I just want to point something out... don't buy the books to "reward" me. I make almost nothing on sales (about as close to nothing as they will let me get) and what I do make still more than covers the modest costs of the site.

Get the books because you want them, not because you feel you should.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
mTeasdale

Post by mTeasdale »

Artemis, get yourself JN1 and JN2 too, those modules are awesome. Merging BF1 and JN1 will get a group dozens of exciting sessions, and they're pretty easy to use together.
kerc

Post by kerc »

I got all the books, and am currently waiting for my hardcover 3rd Edition Rulebook! Love these books. Having the PDFs is nice, but having the books makes it even more old-school. They're quality stuff.

Kerc | Dice Pencil & Paper | @dicepencilpaper
PendragonTX

Post by PendragonTX »

Solomoriah wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:02 pm Hey, I just want to point something out... don't buy the books to "reward" me. I make almost nothing on sales (about as close to nothing as they will let me get) and what I do make still more than covers the modest costs of the site.

Get the books because you want them, not because you feel you should.
Not for your gold, but "to praise valiant Men".
Thread Necromacer-at-Large