AetherCon

General topics, including off-topic discussion, goes here.
Joe the Rat

Re: AetherCon

Post by Joe the Rat »

I think it's more about not having table-by-system indexes.
Go with a smile!
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

Who is Erik Evjen? And tell us more about your table for the tourney. I have never played a 10th level PC. Sounds like fun especially for an MU.
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

just a heads up if anyone is interested. This things starts in the morning (friday)
Metroknight

Post by Metroknight »

had fun talking to various people last night in some of the panel halls. If you haven't checked AetherCon out then you are missing out. The gaming starts seriously today so people need to come and find their games to play.

Hopefullly I will see alot of you around. Oh Solo hope you don't mind but I've been tossing links to here and talking up BFRPG alot last night.
SmootRK

Post by SmootRK »

Metroknight wrote:had fun talking to various people last night in some of the panel halls. If you haven't checked AetherCon out then you are missing out. The gaming starts seriously today so people need to come and find their games to play.

Hopefullly I will see alot of you around. Oh Solo hope you don't mind but I've been tossing links to here and talking up BFRPG alot last night.
Working this weekend... odd hours and all. No game for me. :cry:

Are there chat-rooms and such up for general discussion or areas for people to just review what is going on? Spectator sport if you will.

Have a great time!
Is it really the end, not some crazy dream?
Metroknight

Post by Metroknight »

most of the vender rooms are where people hang out and chat about the products and stuff. General chitchat has been so far in the Mule and Ox room. I experienced an impromptu panel in the vender's room last night and it was still going when I went to bed at around 1:30am cst.

you might be able to lurk in games but that is something you have to talk with the GM (I guess).
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

Having they fixed the problem with getting into games or perfected a work around?
Metroknight

Post by Metroknight »

I didn't know there was a problem. You get sent an email with the link that takes you to the game. I haven't used mine yet but I will find out soon.
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

The way it was supposed to work was that you go to the gaming hall and click on your table and it takes you to the game in roll20. Yesterday that wasn't working except for one table. The rest just took you to the main roll20 screen. They made a work around by getting the GMs to report that room/table/whatever number and then they emailed that to the players with a link to the game.

I was just wondering if they got the tables working
Metroknight

Post by Metroknight »

No they didnt but the work around does the trick.