BFRPG on Roll20 as per their Q3 report

General topics, including off-topic discussion, goes here.
Metroknight

BFRPG on Roll20 as per their Q3 report

Post by Metroknight »

Gold

Re: BFRPG on Roll20 as per their Q3 report

Post by Gold »

More BFRPG games than FATE, Labyrinth Lord, Swords & Wizardry, albeit less than AD&D, 3.5, and the current Roll20 game leader 5E.

Cool graphic chart thanks for highlighting.

I run & play in BFRPG and list it in my Roll20 profile, which counts towards those stats. Let's rally to play more and get more gamers in this.

:ugeek:
Hackworthy

Post by Hackworthy »

Hm. I play 3.5 weekly on Roll20 but play BFRPG 1 or more times a week in person. I think BFRPG is really just better in-person. On Roll20 I prefer something crunchier but in-person I prefer the role-playing focus of BFRPG. Not that I'd be opposed to playing BFRPG on Roll20. I find that most people just take a very different approach to the two games.
Ravensirtis

Post by Ravensirtis »

I'd like to get in on this...how best can i add to those stats from my Roll20??
Gold

Post by Gold »

Ravensirtis wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:10 am I'd like to get in on this...how best can i add to those stats from my Roll20??
Go to your own Profile page in Roll20. Put BFRPG in the categories "Enjoys playing... Basic Fantasy" and "Actively Seeking Group For... Basic Fantasy".

Also, start a new game that uses BFRPG character sheet, and listing BFRPG in the "Playing" field. This will only help if you actually invite players into the game with you, it won't help while it's just a private solo game. So make an actual Basic game, use the Basic character sheet in that game, and invite/have several Players in that game (preferably players who also have Actively Seeking Group For.. Basic).

Those are some of the areas that probably go into the calculation / algorithm / counting method for this.