Second Module Now Available on BrowserQuests!

General topics, including off-topic discussion, goes here.
dymondy2k

Second Module Now Available on BrowserQuests!

Post by dymondy2k »

Senyors wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:54 am Just a quick announcement that my second module "To Watch It All Burn" is now available on my BrowserQuests engine at http://www.browserquests.com. The content is actually from the original story I had placed online back in late 2016, but it's been rewritten to accommodate the closing of the first module "Coming of Age" that was released last month and it's been expanded with additional encounters, characters, heroes and such. The new module is also about three times as involved as the first module and provides some new experiences, so please take a look if you can and enjoy!
I just wanted to say I tried this out and it was alot of fun. Helped quell my RPG Jonesing during the QT.
Check out my BFRPG Campaign Setting
The Dragonclaw Barony
Seven

Re: Second Module Now Available on BrowserQuests!

Post by Seven »

Senyors wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:54 am Just a quick announcement that my second module "To Watch It All Burn" is now available on my BrowserQuests engine at http://www.browserquests.com. The content is actually from the original story I had placed online back in late 2016, but it's been rewritten to accommodate the closing of the first module "Coming of Age" that was released last month and it's been expanded with additional encounters, characters, heroes and such. The new module is also about three times as involved as the first module and provides some new experiences, so please take a look if you can and enjoy!
Very nice.

Feedback.

I find it weird when NPCs talk about character levels. I never do that.

Seems like there is something buggy about rings of protection.
They are not effective unless you "use" them?
I can use them even when they are in the possession of other characters?
I think one of them duplicated this way.

Side note. Low level thieves really need those attribute bonuses.
I went 1 for twenty-something in opening locked stuff.
dymondy2k

Post by dymondy2k »

Seven wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 5:22 pm
Very nice.

Feedback.

I find it weird when NPCs talk about character levels. I never do that.

Seems like there is something buggy about rings of protection.
They are not effective unless you "use" them?
I can use them even when they are in the possession of other characters?
I think one of them duplicated this way.

Side note. Low level thieves really need those attribute bonuses.
I went 1 for twenty-something in opening locked stuff.
Good feedback. I forgot about that ring too.. and we might need to understand how many rings you can wear as well..
Check out my BFRPG Campaign Setting
The Dragonclaw Barony
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

I need to remind you guys, Product Promotion is discussion-free.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org