6x9 digest version of the books in print?

General topics, including off-topic discussion, goes here.
gabeprime

6x9 digest version of the books in print?

Post by gabeprime »

Hello. I love bringing my books with me in my backpack just in case I want to run a game while out and about. What I’ve done was print the PDF smaller and coil bound them so that I have the books ina smaller form factor.

I have most of the softcover bfrpg books and also the hardcover core book.

I wish that there’s a 6x9 digest softcover version of the core book at least. You don’t even have to reformat it or anything. Just scale it down to 6x9 for printing and have it available on Lulu and Amazon. I have a feeling there are a lot of people who would love to get these books in a smaller and lighter form.

Is this something that’s not likely to happen?
Hi! I’m Gabe.
Forever GM, cleric fan and part-time artist.
My art is on Instagram: @gabefuadraws.
I’m also on Mastodon: @gabrion.
chiisu81

Re: 6x9 digest version of the books in print?

Post by chiisu81 »

It is not.
The source ODTs are provided, so if someone really wants to they can dig in and reformat the page/paper size for any of our documents.
Also, for the Core Rules there's my PDF version. (I don't have the ODT anymore, and I have no intention to redo it)
CAVEAT: to print on Lulu, you MUST mark the project as private (NOT for public sale). I don't know if Amazon/KDP has this option, so I would not utilize it, as any public listing would put you into OGL trouble.

As this has been answered multiple times and not up for debate, please understand I'm locking this.