play-by-post

General topics, including off-topic discussion, goes here.
Ka_Kshüshü

play-by-post

Post by Ka_Kshüshü »

Hi, I hope it's okay for me to post my question here. I'm a complete newbie to RPGs, but I'm interested in playing Basic Fantasy in a play-by-post format. How often to new games start here in the forums?
CptClyde

Re: play-by-post

Post by CptClyde »

Not very often it seems. Although we are fresh into a new game (and not very far yet). You could join our game maybe. I will ask the GM.
Ka_Kshüshü

Post by Ka_Kshüshü »

Sounds great. Thanks! And if it doesn't work out, hopefully I'll get a chance to play with you guys sometime.
Rookie555

Post by Rookie555 »

Ka_Kshüshü wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:45 pm Hi, I hope it's okay for me to post my question here. I'm a complete newbie to RPGs, but I'm interested in playing Basic Fantasy in a play-by-post format. How often to new games start here in the forums?
I can possibly squeeze ya into our pbp since we haven't gone to far yet. I think I would have to notify Chris (Solomoriah) to allow access, since I think other folk can only view the pbp.
GrimlinJoe

Post by GrimlinJoe »

Ka_Kshüshü wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:45 pm Hi, I hope it's okay for me to post my question here. I'm a complete newbie to RPGs, but I'm interested in playing Basic Fantasy in a play-by-post format. How often to new games start here in the forums?
First off welcome and glad to have you here.

Just in case if you are interested, I run a Basic fantasy play by post server on discord. All the players on there are brand new to basic fantasy as well. I am currently DMing 4 campaigns on there at the moment and always have openings in the games for new players. Let me know if you would be interested.
Rookie555

Post by Rookie555 »

yeah Grimlinjoe has a play by post as well which you have another option too.
GrimlinJoe

Post by GrimlinJoe »

Rookie555 wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 6:51 am
I can possibly squeeze ya into our pbp since we haven't gone to far yet. I think I would have to notify Chris (Solomoriah) to allow access, since I think other folk can only view the pbp.
That would be great if they joined since we may get a chance to have a Martial Class character join cause we are squishy
Rookie555

Post by Rookie555 »

yeah that is possible, but I know you got your games runnin as well. So maybe for Kshushu it can be whatever.
GrimlinJoe

Post by GrimlinJoe »

Mine are only on discord and I have brought on a few other DMs to run those so I'm fairly free besides work really.
Episode Zero

Post by Episode Zero »

Can I play too? I'd play a marshal class - I can rock a dwarven fighter (pun intended)