Gotta Love the Wife!

General topics, including off-topic discussion, goes here.
KahunaKen

Gotta Love the Wife!

Post by KahunaKen »

Got my wife hooked on Basic Fantasy finally! Just seems to her Fireball solves everything :lol: , lol. She saw how I was always corraling my dice for trips out of the house to other friends to play, so she made me a custom dice bag. She's a keeper. Now to find her a "Sleeping With The DM" :mrgreen: shirt lol!

I would love to show her dice bag she made me, but can't figure out how to do it here in a post.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Re: Gotta Love the Wife!

Post by Solomoriah »

Man, if I called Tracy "the wife" and then said she was a "keeper" she'd likely disembowel me...
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
KahunaKen

Post by KahunaKen »

Well, Betty is pretty easy going, thank God. She's the one that got me back in the hobby 20 years ago when she found my old AD&D books from my late 1970s Navy days.
AlMan

Post by AlMan »

My wife has been great about getting me the print versions of the current BFRPG books for Xmas over the past couple of years. I already have The Blackapple Brugh on my list for this year. I’m hoping that The Endless Tunnels of Enlandin, The Dark Temple and The Basic Fantasy Field Guide, Volume 2 all go to print soon so I can put them on my list. Her biggest pet peeve is if anyone calls her ‘the old lady’, she has scared biker friends of mine that ask me “How’s your old lady doin’?” and she was standing right there.
Seven

Post by Seven »

I thought your old lady would be your mum.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

I think that's a regional thing.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org