Suggestion for Core Rules formatting

General topics, including off-topic discussion, goes here.
chiisu81

Re: Suggestion for Core Rules formatting

Post by chiisu81 »

Those items could be done by editing the odt to add cross-references. We've done it for newer docs; for the Core Rules odt there's really only 1 person who could do that without messing it up ;) likely something that can be added to the to-do list for the one-day r108 or such (ie unlikely to happen anytime soon).
feveredmonk

Post by feveredmonk »

chiisu81 wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:07 am Those items could be done by editing the odt to add cross-references. We've done it for newer docs; for the Core Rules odt there's really only 1 person who could do that without messing it up ;) likely something that can be added to the to-do list for the one-day r108 or such (ie unlikely to happen anytime soon).
I'm happy to add header styles to headings, but the formatting of that document looks intense. Nevertheless, if there's an opportunity for me to help out with that I'd be glad to do so.
Bumblepig

Post by Bumblepig »

Solomoriah wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:22 pm About as fast as the Core Rules themselves.
My favorite feature of Basic Fantasy.

May there NEVER be a 3.x! :)
feveredmonk

Post by feveredmonk »

Bumblepig wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:07 pm
Solomoriah wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:22 pm About as fast as the Core Rules themselves.
My favorite feature of Basic Fantasy.

May there NEVER be a 3.x! :)
No kidding! I much prefer RPG rules to remain stable, with adventures and supplements published. This set of rules is easily the most fun I've played and GMd.
Beowulf

Post by Beowulf »

Agreed! BFRPG is terrific, I'm really liking it a lot. 8-)