My Illustrations

This forum is for requesting, submitting, and discussing artwork for the project.
gorrrak

My Illustrations

Post by gorrrak »

I am a professional graphic designer/illustrator. I really only do sword and sorcery stuff, and I would love to contribute to some BFRPG modules, etc.

chiisu81

Re: My Illustrations

Post by chiisu81 »

That is a fantastic drawing 8-) We of course always welcome more artwork! We don't really make requests (except from Solo for items going into print or such); but if you'd like to contribute, I would recommend checking the Project Priorities thread as we have a number of items nearing completion, and quite a few of them eventually headed for print. But of course if you'd prefer to illustrate for something else, we'll still be happy!
Snarkythekobold

Post by Snarkythekobold »

I just want to add my own two cents and say that this is fantastic stylized artwork that I think fits perfectly with the overall spirit of BFRPG. I would be thrilled to see artwork of this type in future publications.
minstrel

Post by minstrel »

This reminds me of my favorite RPG art, the B&W art from Denis Loubet in the old Ultima computer game books, particularly the 'Book of Mystic Wisdom' from Ultima IV. I'd love to see more like this in BFRPG.