Burger Babylon Drawings

This forum is for requesting, submitting, and discussing artwork for the project.
Francisco-art

Re: Burger Babylon Drawings

Post by Francisco-art »

Wow! Great work and great use of negative space! That white space attracts your eyes and leads you to the foot and then to the reluctant assassin. Great story telling and composition!
burgerbabylon

Post by burgerbabylon »

Francisco-art wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 3:17 pm Wow! Great work and great use of negative space! That white space attracts your eyes and leads you to the foot and then to the reluctant assassin. Great story telling and composition!
Really appreciate the thoughtful feedback man! Yeah wasn't sure if I should go with the ridiculously bright light but figured what the heck? Why not? Glad you think it works. You got some really good artwork here so I gotta respect your opinion. :D
gabeprime

Post by gabeprime »

The assassin piece is great!
Hi! I’m Gabe.
Forever GM, cleric fan and part-time artist.
My art is on Instagram: @gabefuadraws.
I’m also on Mastodon: @gabrion.
burgerbabylon

Post by burgerbabylon »

gabeprime wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 6:57 am The assassin piece is great!
Thanks my friend!
FantasyCargoPantz

Post by FantasyCargoPantz »

He does look terrified of his job :lol: I wonder how he ended up there? Certainly he can't be an assassin by trade, or is this his initiation? Wonderful.
Best of journey's, fellow adventurer.

If you would like to check out some artwork :arrow: https://www.instagram.com/inkandcargopantz/?hl=en
burgerbabylon

Post by burgerbabylon »

FantasyCargoPantz wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 1:03 pm He does look terrified of his job :lol: I wonder how he ended up there? Certainly he can't be an assassin by trade, or is this his initiation? Wonderful.
Thank you!

WIP. Notes will be gone on the finished version but figured I'd share it now because why not?
ntilich.png
ntilich.png (2.15 MiB) Viewed 2253 times
And here's one I'm not happy with I'm probably going to redraw at some point in the future
thestonethrower.png
thestonethrower.png (2.52 MiB) Viewed 2253 times
teaman

Post by teaman »

burgerbabylon wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:10 pm
FantasyCargoPantz wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 1:03 pm He does look terrified of his job :lol: I wonder how he ended up there? Certainly he can't be an assassin by trade, or is this his initiation? Wonderful.
Thank you!

WIP. Notes will be gone on the finished version but figured I'd share it now because why not?
ntilich.png

And here's one I'm not happy with I'm probably going to redraw at some point in the future
thestonethrower.png
These are great! Always glad to see your work.
Teaman is the sole proprietor of Sharp Mountain Games at roll20 and DTRPG

https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/p ... tain-games
http://drivethrurpg.com/browse/pub/8418 ... tain-Games
burgerbabylon

Post by burgerbabylon »

teaman wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 6:42 am These are great! Always glad to see your work.
Thank you! First is coming slowly but going well, second though looks too much like some dude from a bad 90's music video which wasn't what I was going for. I'm thinking if I change the skirt to white and I make the text he's tattooed in look more like calligraphy (maybe he should have hair too) it might look more like the fantasy character I was trying to design. He's supposed to be a sort of alchemist and cultist who throws two separate powders together that ignite when they come in contact with each other. If you or anyone has any ideas or feedback feel free to share. Probably going to get back to him after I'm done with this weird Catholic lich thing I'm messing about with right now. Anyway though I love drawing fantasy art and sharing it here. Lots of fun. Much more on the way for better or worse.
Zoltors Inkwell

Post by Zoltors Inkwell »

Great work. You definitely have your own style. I like that it has its own atmosphere and mood. Can't wait to see more.
My personal art page.
https://www.facebook.com/MWByouk
FantasyCargoPantz

Post by FantasyCargoPantz »

The design for the Lich's greaves are *chefs kiss* love that design choice.
Best of journey's, fellow adventurer.

If you would like to check out some artwork :arrow: https://www.instagram.com/inkandcargopantz/?hl=en