BF1 Morgansfort Art Needed

This forum is for requesting, submitting, and discussing artwork for the project.
dungeonHack

Re: BF1 Morgansfort Art Needed

Post by dungeonHack »

Got it, will do that then.
Ben Overmyer
Owner of Silver Gryphon Games https://silvergryphongames.com
Creator of Iron Arachne https://ironarachne.com
Greg_A

Post by Greg_A »

Great work dungeonHack! 8-)
RamsHornStudios

Post by RamsHornStudios »

Yeah, this turned out great!
dungeonHack

Post by dungeonHack »

Thanks folks!
Ben Overmyer
Owner of Silver Gryphon Games https://silvergryphongames.com
Creator of Iron Arachne https://ironarachne.com
ScribblingJoe

Post by ScribblingJoe »

Is there still a need for art? I'm interested in doing something.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

I need to look through the module and see what spaces are still available, actually. I'll try to get you an answer in the next couple of days.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
ScribblingJoe

Post by ScribblingJoe »

Solomoriah wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:43 pm I need to look through the module and see what spaces are still available, actually. I'll try to get you an answer in the next couple of days.
Okay, I'll keep my schedule clear.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

Okay, here you go! This is a list of available spaces in BF1 Morgansfort where we can put something. One piece is high priority, as it fixes flow issues that vex me; I've made the priority piece boldface.

PLEASE POST A COMMENT HERE BEFORE BEGINNING TO WORK ON ANY OF THESE. This is to prevent other artists from from drawing the same thing, which is naturally a waste of time.

Page no. 20, Olde Island Fortress 3.28 inch x 3.14 inch -- this page details room 4, Cells, and all the individual cells 4a through 4f.

Page no. 23, Olde Island Fortress 3.28 inch x 3.80 inch -- this page details room 15 The Hive and room 16 Rabbit Hole (the wolf encounter at the dungeon "back door").

Page no. 34, Nameless Dungeon 3.28 inch x 3.45 inch -- the level 3 random encounter tables: ghouls, shadows, giant tarantulas, ochre jelly, giant tiger beetles, and carnivorous apes.

Page no. 37, Nameless Dungeon 3.28 inch x 2.5 inch -- just after room 11 which details the inhabitants of the Giant Ant lair. Room with a Chest (a trap) is also on this page.

Page no. 43, Nameless Dungeon 3.28 inch x 2.18 inch -- rooms 36 through 43 on the 2nd level. Ghouls, Oil Beetles, and some empty and/or time-wasting areas

Page no. 45, Nameless Dungeon 3.28 inch x 2.10 inch OR 6.75 inch x 1.00 inch -- rooms 47 through 52 on the 2nd level. Shriekers, draco lizard, pit vipers.

Page no. 54, Nameless Dungeon 6.75 inch x 1.33 inch -- rooms 87 (tapestry, major plot point), and 88 (library, yellow mold).

Page no. 61, Cave of the Unknown 3.28 inch x 2.56 inch -- wandering monsters: skeletons, zombies, giant centipedes, bats, giant fire beetles, the big bad himself Starisel Zelinth with 2 to 8 zombies.

Page no. 62, Cave of the Unknown 6.75 inch x 2.72 inch -- statistics for all the orcs, and statistics for Starisel Zelinth and his "wife" the zombie he might have made from Gwelayn.

Page no. 65, Cave of the Unknown 3.28 inch x 2.84 inch -- the cell with the two captives, the arena with the zombie deceiver, and the viewing room for the arena. If you choose to do this image and base it on the zombie deceiver, please review the deceiver artwork in R108 first.

Page no. 71, Cave of the Unknown 6.75 inch x 4.16 inch -- at the end of the adventure after the altar room. There is a drawing of Zelinth holding the poison and Gwelayn chained to the wall, but the altar itself has not been drawn.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
ScribblingJoe

Post by ScribblingJoe »

Solomoriah wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:16 pm Page no. 65, Cave of the Unknown 3.28 inch x 2.84 inch -- the cell with the two captives, the arena with the zombie deceiver, and the viewing room for the arena. If you choose to do this image and base it on the zombie deceiver, please review the deceiver artwork in R108 first.
I can work on page 65. It sounds interesting.
ScribblingJoe

Post by ScribblingJoe »

I'm sorry, I'm having difficulty locating the image of the Zombie Deceiver, could you tell me which page it's on?