Art Requests

This forum is for requesting, submitting, and discussing artwork for the project.
Colin the Bard

Re: Art Requests

Post by Colin the Bard »

Works for me. Was already flipping through FG2 to get some monstrous inspiration.
MitchellsInk

Post by MitchellsInk »

Hey guys! I'm Mitchell and I'm new to Basic Fantasy. I've really been enjoying the game. I was wondering if you have a need for any illustrations? I was thinking I could make an Elchman for FG2.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

Yes, we're interested. Do you have art samples we can look at?
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
MitchellsInk

Post by MitchellsInk »

I have a website: www.mitchellsinkonline.com if you'd like to see some art that I've done, but that art is for my personal use. I'll be submitting illustrations for Basic Fantasy in the coming days/weeks.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

Excellent. One more question: Do you want to be credited as Mitchell, or would you prefer your full name? If the latter, what is it? :D

When you contribute art to the Basic Fantasy Project, you are giving me (Chris Gonnerman) a non-exclusive, perpetual license to distribute those works and derivatives. (The "derivatives" bit allows me to retouch and trim the art as needed for reproduction.) Just making sure you know how this works. We credit artists in the order their art was added to one of our works, as it's the only fair way to do it.
MitchellsInk

Post by MitchellsInk »

Please credit me as Mitchell Bliss Jr.

I understand and agree to the perpetual license when contributing art to the Basic Fantasy Project.
slothy

Post by slothy »

Hello everyone, my name is Andreas. I am an artist from Austria and recently discovered BFRPG and this great community. I'd also like to contribute some artwork and will soon open a new thread, where I am going to post some drawings that can be used freely by anyone who so desires. My guess is, that I should go through the Field Guides and look for any creatures that haven't been illustrated yet and which no one's working on.
Is the ****Currently working on**** section on page 1 of this thread up to date?
SmootRK

Post by SmootRK »

slothy wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:20 am Hello everyone, my name is Andreas. I am an artist from Austria and recently discovered BFRPG and this great community. I'd also like to contribute some artwork and will soon open a new thread, where I am going to post some drawings that can be used freely by anyone who so desires. My guess is, that I should go through the Field Guides and look for any creatures that haven't been illustrated yet and which no one's working on.
Is the ****Currently working on**** section on page 1 of this thread up to date?
Welcome Andreas. I took a look at your webpage and love the styles you work with. I look forward to seeing what you do with some of the monster creations in the Field Guides!
Is it really the end, not some crazy dream?
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

No, I'm afraid that list is far out of date.

I'm not sure who is handling the artwork for the Field Guides right now... Chi, is it you, or has the ball landed in the grass (after I failed to catch it)?
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

I've edited the first post to remove that list.
Solo: I can coordinate the artwork for FG2&3; I'm just taking a break from editing/writing on FG3, at least for awhile.
Andreas: welcome! Please see the Field Guide 2&3 threads in Workshop, and read through those documents to see what hasn't been illustrated so far. Feel free to illustrate those that don't already have artwork and you'd like to do. (check elsewhere in this sub-forum for details, but please remember we prefer b&w/grayscale at 300 dpi). For artwork for those documents, please post in their Workshop threads. For any other artwork you'd like to create for BFRPG purposes, please feel free to start your own thread in this (Artwork) sub-forum.