Art Requests

This forum is for requesting, submitting, and discussing artwork for the project.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Re: Art Requests

Post by Solomoriah »

Art we need right now:

BF1 Morgansfort R29 has some "holes" that could be filled. Take a look and illustrate whatever catches your eye, but try to draw in a shape that fits a hole.

BF2 Fortress, Tomb, and Tower R22 is in the same condition, and needs the same kind of help.
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

I'm looking for a piece of art for CS2 The Dark Tower. Specifically, I'd like an encounter scene between two or more adventurers on one side, and (some of) the crimson bones and the ghost on the other, as found in area 20 of Farin's Folly on pages 70-71 of R10 of the book. I'd like an image roughly twice as wide as it is tall, designed to span across a page, probably across the bottom of page 71. The scan would need to be at least 2000 pixels wide (more is better but not really important, but less is not enough).

If you'd like to do a piece for this book, please post in the thread before you begin work, so that multiple artists aren't working on the same thing. The thread for CS2 is here: https://basicfantasy.org/forums/viewtop ... =19&t=3684
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

I'm not ready to share a new release of BF2 Fortress, Tomb, and Tower yet, but I'm looking for some art. Specifically, after redoing the flow for the Crooked Rock Tower adventure I find that two parts could use an illustration: Dungeon Level 2, the Clockwork Assembly Facility (specifically rooms 22 through 26, as 27 has an illustration already) and Dungeon Level 3, the Lost Lizardman Temple (rooms 28 through 36). Anyone wanting to share art for these areas is invited to post it in the BF2 thread:

https://basicfantasy.org/forums/viewtop ... ead#p81158
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

Need some art for CS2 The Dark Temple. See this post for details: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=3684&p=82001#p82001
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

Need some art for AA3 Adventure Anthology 3. See this post for details:
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=3778&start=250#p81902
chiisu81

Post by chiisu81 »

Previous AA3 post was resolved; we have a few more needed pieces for AA3.
Please see this post and the follow-up from Solo