Chapter 2:Taking the Offensive

Blazeguard's forum for his play-by-post game.

Moderator: Blazeguard

Hywaywolf

Re: Chapter 2:Taking the Offensive

Post by Hywaywolf »

"Perhaps we should ask Eryl where a potential hideout, somewhere away from this evil temple, and let it slip out that we are heading there to investigate information the goblin gave us that Griznak was holed up there. Maybe he'll send some troops to waylay us there while we are storming his castle."
Woe

Post by Woe »

Brilliant idea!
Freya HP 24/24 AC 16 (17 two weapons)
Kilian HP 20/20 AC 19 (18 no shield)
Talin HP 29 AC 16
Tiana HP 11 AC 12 SP 8/8
Fido HP 9/9 AC 16
Anna HP 12/12 AC 15 (19 defensively)
Bruce HP 20/20 AC 16 (15 no shield)

Red Oak map
Red Oak loot
jcm

Post by jcm »

Mumford, almost silent the whole time while in town, mumbles agreement.
asacolips

Post by asacolips »

Boldol is idly twiddling his thumbs and sipping his ale when a thought catches him.

"Hey, did any of you guys notice a woman in the tavern, all armored-up in leather? My eyes may 'ave deceived me, but I coulda swore she had more hammers than I have hands. It's not every day you meet someone like that. Could be that we could use another ally for storming the temple. Want to step back out of this room and investigate?"
black1blade

Post by black1blade »

At which point you hear a faint knock on the door to the room. Upon opening the door you see a beautiful you woman with long straight black hair. Upon her chest a leather tunic under witch a flowing white robe embroidered with gold.Hung from her slender neck a sliver idol, glistening in the sombre glow of the tavern. Around her waist are 4 short shafted warhammers, 2 on each side. She directs her piercing blue eyes at the person who opened the door...
Woe

Post by Woe »

The person who opened the door must be stunned by her beauty.

"Hail, priestess of Elphiar. I am Sanzaru Greyhelm of the Lumbering Anvil. These are my companions, (insert names here). We are (insert backstory here... I don't want to type it again :))."

"Do you wish to join us on our quest?"
Freya HP 24/24 AC 16 (17 two weapons)
Kilian HP 20/20 AC 19 (18 no shield)
Talin HP 29 AC 16
Tiana HP 11 AC 12 SP 8/8
Fido HP 9/9 AC 16
Anna HP 12/12 AC 15 (19 defensively)
Bruce HP 20/20 AC 16 (15 no shield)

Red Oak map
Red Oak loot
black1blade

Post by black1blade »

She looks looks at you, strangely un-bewildered. She speaks in a soft tone. "Well I'm glad you have acknowledged by beauty but how did you know my name?" She briefly pauses then flicks back her hair. "Well it's is of little importance, my name must have circulated far and wide. Anyway, this quest you speak of, does it involve smiting those how oppose us? For if it is, I am too happy to tag along with you for a brief while," She flick her hiar back again, "Until I get boarded of you of course." She goes on to ask what the quest entails.
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

Pebbles stomach turns at the thought of looking at the entrails of a quest, but is fine with bringing along another strong arm. he wonders if he heard that entrails thing correctly or he just misread the situation.
black1blade

Post by black1blade »

OOC: Don't know if it's in character but entails is a word. I think it's more of an English thing. :lol:
black1blade

Post by black1blade »

Anyway she asks, "so where would be going for this quest?"