Character creation

Jandolar's forum for his adventures in Undermountain.

Moderator: Jandolar

Jandolar

Re: Character creation

Post by Jandolar »

Once your character is done go ahead and move the sheet into the character sheet topic. Looks good so far.
Oypeen- 30/30 Hp AC 24
Rykken- 24/24 Hp AC 20
Hermia- 39/39 Hp AC 18/20
Giovanni-40/40 Hp AC 22
Ravoneth-35/35 Hp AC 18
Maephina-30/30 Hp AC 16/18
http://mapmatic.basicfantasy.org/index. ... &mapid=360
MedievalMan

Post by MedievalMan »

Went ahead and posted Lianna's character sheet in the proper section. If anything needs to be changed please let me know.
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

What magic item did you get from Jandolar? There is also these two rings left that once we meet you in the dungeon we can give you. Or you could just be our missing thief finally come to meet us and discovered that we already entered the Undermountain a few minutes ahead of you and you decided to drop in and chase us down.

These two rings:

1 ring of Feather Fall (at will the subject can fall as if a feather, not much control on direction but the subject can fall any distance without damage) (Good for a climbing thief)

1 ring of Protection +2 (add +2 to armor class and all saves)
MedievalMan

Post by MedievalMan »

Jan rolled Chain Mail +2, for Lianna. Not something a rogue can use but hey I am sure I can sell it or maybe one of you guys can use it. It gives a slightly lower armor class than the magical armor you guys are already decked in, but it does weigh less. So encumbrance wise its not a bad deal.
LibraryLass

Post by LibraryLass »

I'll take it in exchange for part or all of my potion stash, if you like.
Jandolar

Post by Jandolar »

HW hit it pretty close to what I was thinking. I'd like to drop our thief in behind you all and have her catch up. I'd like to have the thief (I'll memorize her name) show up here soon since she'll probably be able to hear the sounds of the battle ya'll are currently in. MM if that works for you let me know and I'll start tagging you in the scenarios.
Oypeen- 30/30 Hp AC 24
Rykken- 24/24 Hp AC 20
Hermia- 39/39 Hp AC 18/20
Giovanni-40/40 Hp AC 22
Ravoneth-35/35 Hp AC 18
Maephina-30/30 Hp AC 16/18
http://mapmatic.basicfantasy.org/index. ... &mapid=360
MedievalMan

Post by MedievalMan »

That works for m Librarylass, if you want to PM the list of potions I can update my character sheet later. And in return you can have the +2 Chainmail.

Jan please feel free to include my character in any way you wish. I'm ready when you are.
Longman

Post by Longman »

Hi,

Character (Quander) posted in the sheet section.

I know it says 'no magic items', but, there was a +2 ring of protection available at the apothecary shop, wasn't there? Can I buy that, and the potion of speed that was also there? How does that work?

Also - how do I join? Do I just turn up down there, after having been let in late?

Steve.
Longman

Post by Longman »

OK I am now up to speed with the story. I'd guesstimate that Oypeen and the rest of the gang have probably been down no more than about ten minutes? My character probably got let in later (just after Lianna) because I was fiddling around with my healing herbs.

I'd assume I could enter and walk down the main corridor and either see the party mark on the secret door, or just keep going into the room with the pillars.

General rules for my character - he tends to hang out near Hermia while she is doing the mapping, with a quarterstaff at ready. He is relying on everyone else's torchlights for he time being (once he gets near them, that is).
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

all those rings and potions you saw earlier, are with us in the dungeon. 1st person to make it to us gets their choice.