2) Undermountain, the return to Waterdeep.

Jandolar's forum for his adventures in Undermountain.

Moderator: Jandolar

Jandolar

2) Undermountain, the return to Waterdeep.

Post by Jandolar »

While the patrons in the tavern below celebrate spending the money Opyeen so graciously bestowed upon them the CoS is getting cleaned up and trying to unwind. In the middle of the suite, near the living area, Lianna is being looked at. The priest Malcolm is muterring and prodding as he compiles information in his head. After a tense half hour he stands up to stretch his back She's blind alright. Not typical blindness though, this is different. From what I can tell its magical fire that did this and its pretty darn powerful. Oh we can heal it alright but it'll take one of the highest of our order to do it. Get her bathed and feeling human again, a few strong drinks, a good meal and rest. I'll be by with someone in the morning to start the cost discussions and casting requirements.

With that he takes his staff in hand and heads out. Durban mentions something about seeing to his bar and getting a llust of possible magical teachers together for Opyeen before he too leaves the companions.
Oypeen- 30/30 Hp AC 24
Rykken- 24/24 Hp AC 20
Hermia- 39/39 Hp AC 18/20
Giovanni-40/40 Hp AC 22
Ravoneth-35/35 Hp AC 18
Maephina-30/30 Hp AC 16/18
http://mapmatic.basicfantasy.org/index. ... &mapid=360
MedievalMan

Re: Undermountain, the return to Waterdeep.

Post by MedievalMan »

Lianna will remain quiet while she is being tended to. She has a lot to think about and not much to say.
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

Oypeen feels great sadness for Lianna. Fate has robbed her of one of life's greatest pleasures - looking upon the magnificent visage of Oypeen Szechamie.
dymondy2k

Post by dymondy2k »

Sturm resists the urge to bop Oypeen on the head for tossing out their gold to everyone. After Lianna gets looked after Sturm rolls over the real treasure to Durnan.

'I found this down below, a very fine keg of Dwarven Ale! Pour me a large tankard and the rest is yours by way of Gratitude!'
Check out my BFRPG Campaign Setting
The Dragonclaw Barony
LibraryLass

Post by LibraryLass »

Hermia quietly slips down to the stables to check on Rosalie.

"Heya, girl. Miss me? I missed you down there!"
Blazeguard

Post by Blazeguard »

Rykken will excuse himself and head off to his store to see if Lysander has received any interesting items while he was away.
The problem with doing something really stupid to impress people is that they may just be impressed by how stupid you really are.
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

Before Rykken departs, Oypeen pulls out the glowing armor and slips it into a bag, "here, place this in your front window. It ought to pull in the customers and maybe some rich merchant will buy it to to light up his ballroom."
dymondy2k

Post by dymondy2k »

Sturm yells from across the room "Don't forget that weird sword!"
The Dragonclaw Barony
Jandolar

Post by Jandolar »

Hermia finds Rosalie happily munching an apple the the stable boy has given her. He steps back almost in pride and Hermia quickly sees why. Rosalie is in prime show condition with new shoes and a gleaming coat. If there were a pack animal parade she'd be in front.

Sturm reminds Rykken about the glowing sword, then with a slightly annoyed glance at Opyeen for his total lack of financial frugality he shoulders his keg of ale and heads downstairs to Durnan. While the bar keep is getting out a large tankard for Sturm another dwarf walks up. Wearing full plate and a long black beard he offers Sturm a calloused hand "Kallas Grimsbeard."

Rykken takes a quick stroll down to his shop carrying the items the party wants to sell (probably a good idea to list what you all wanted to keep/sell so I can assign gp value and roll for what sells). As he walks in he's greeted by Lysander "Hey Rykken! Back so soon?". Not much had changed in the shop. It's still very tidy and from looking over the books Rykken can deduce that if things continue at this rate he can comfortably retire although he'll never be an overly wealthy man.

An aide walks up to Opyeen with a folded piece if paper. On it is written "Lytsaile, elven conjurer." Along with an address.

While all this is happening a pair of elven maids arrive in the suite. They gently undress Lianna and get her bathed and dried. Her hair is scented with calming oils and her skin rubbed with similar substances. After being dresses in a soft warm robe she is given a modest sized drink of strong elven wine and seated. "This evening our healer will come to see you, do not be afraid. Blessings upon you adventurer." . With that they depart.

As the others return they find Lianna sitting comfortably sipping a drink. Appearing as if, other than being blind, everything is right and well in the world. Either that it she's a tad tipsy from the wine.
Oypeen- 30/30 Hp AC 24
Rykken- 24/24 Hp AC 20
Hermia- 39/39 Hp AC 18/20
Giovanni-40/40 Hp AC 22
Ravoneth-35/35 Hp AC 18
Maephina-30/30 Hp AC 16/18
http://mapmatic.basicfantasy.org/index. ... &mapid=360
dymondy2k

Post by dymondy2k »

Sturm reaches over and takes the extended hand, "Greetings Kallas, Sturm Stoneshield, Adventurer and sometimes baby sitter."
The Dragonclaw Barony