OOC Tavern

Moderator: MedievalMan

MedievalMan

Re: OOC Tavern

Post by MedievalMan »

if its in character then go for it, you might draw attention to yourself though. People don't exactly go around in masks every day.
Nightwulf

Post by Nightwulf »

"That is a risk I will have to take"
Today you will meet a beautiful stranger. Actually hundreds of beautiful strangers. Everyone is beautiful and you know almost none of them.
~Welcome To Night Vale
hurcheon

Post by hurcheon »

Fezzik: Why do you wear a mask? Were you burned by acid, or something like that?

Wesley: Oh no, it's just that they're terribly comfortable. I think everyone will be wearing them in the future.

[Princess Bride]
Nightwulf

Post by Nightwulf »

that is one of my favorite movies of all time I put it next to lord of the rings
Today you will meet a beautiful stranger. Actually hundreds of beautiful strangers. Everyone is beautiful and you know almost none of them.
~Welcome To Night Vale
MedievalMan

Post by MedievalMan »

Alright just describe the mask to me and then I can call it good.
LibraryLass

Post by LibraryLass »

For the record, the Dread Pirate Roberts is right. A nice mask of soft, breathable cloth actually feels quite pleasant.
Nightwulf

Post by Nightwulf »

The mask is a very dark grey almost black.It completely covers his face.It looks like it is frowning.When wears his hood at night it gives the (non-magical) illusion that he has no face just a black empty hood (like the Nazgul).It is made of a smooth hard material that feels like bone but has many similarities to steel.
~Welcome To Night Vale
MedievalMan

Post by MedievalMan »

Sounds a bit elaborate, have something simpler in mind? This is just a mega-dungeon game after all and their won't be much interaction with those on the surface.

That's a fair warning to everyone by the by. If you are big into dungeon exploration then this is the game for you. If you are more interested in role-playing intrigues (not that there won't be role playing of course) then I would look elsewhere.
Nightwulf

Post by Nightwulf »

Ok how about this no mask for this character and I'll save the idea for another game.Alright now lets play!!!!!!
~Welcome To Night Vale
MedievalMan

Post by MedievalMan »

Alright as soon as LibraryLass posts her character sheet I will look over them and suggest any corrections that need to be made then we can begin in earnest. Hopefully not more than a few days from now.