Part One: Arrival in Celob

-1warrior's ruined empire play-by-post.

Moderator: -1warrior

Jered Taikith

Re: Part One: Arrival in Celob

Post by Jered Taikith »

Sen nods to the new comers. "For my part you can. We need the information and you need the rest."
Metroknight

Post by Metroknight »

"If you mean no ill to us then feel free to share our fire during the time of darkness. We have not much to share for food but there is a stream nearby that is abounds with fish or at least earlier and there is other wildlife in the woods if you feel the need to partake in the cycle of life" Tuk says as he gestures towards the campsite "If this is ok with you, Ceasar, and you, Howell"?
-1warrior

Post by -1warrior »

"Thank you for your offer" Eldrae replies. "We have food of our own which we can eat."

With that, the pair begins setting up their bedrolls near yours'.
Magic Items... Sold Dirt Cheap!

My job is to archive all of Hyway's awesome parodies. ;)
Metroknight

Post by Metroknight »

"Oh if you desire to clean up and want a quiet place, there is a nice clearing over that way where the stream widens and deepens. It has a couple nice rock outcropings also." says Tuk causally while he points at a path just a short distance away from the camp.
Jered Taikith

Post by Jered Taikith »

Sen sits down beside her own bedroll and resumes her chores. In this case it involves sharpening her two-handed sword some more. Looking over at Eldrae she asks, "Is there anything you can tell us about your adventures?"
-1warrior

Post by -1warrior »

Heryth heads off to go get cleaned up.

Eldrae replies "we were following the Old Path north. The trail was well-trodden and clear of foliage. We enjoyed nature as we walked with our companions. We sang and danced around our campfire at night and looked forward to finding great treasures. It was eerily quiet that fateful morn. The birds were not singing in the trees. Around midday the goblin-folk struck. There must of been at least a score of them, led by a shaman painted in bright colors. At least two of them were riding huge dire wolves." At this point Eldrae trails off.

"I can speak no more of it" she says grimly. "It is too painful."

Jered Taikith

Post by Jered Taikith »

Sen nods to Eldrae then stands up and goes over to sit next to her and gently puts her arm about her. "Hopefully you'll be safe with us here for tonight at least." she says with a smile.
konrad13

Post by konrad13 »

Howell finishes him meal from his rations kit, having listened intently. Looking over to the group, he nods. "That's fine by me. Safety in numbers." Turning to the woman he smiles at her and speaks. [Elvish]"If you desire as such, that is."[/Elvish]
Elves take to nature like Orcs take to ugly.

So let me get this straight: You murdered a dragon with a fortress?
-1warrior

Post by -1warrior »

Eldrae looks surprised when Howell speaks Elvish. She replies in Elvish "so, you speak the people's tongue. You are one of us?" She briefly flicks her hair aside, just enough for Howell to see her pointed ears.

konrad13

Post by konrad13 »

He chuckles softly before touching his left ear. [Elvish]"My father was human, but my mother is an elf. My ears aren't very pronounced, but I speak the language well enough."[/Elvish]
Elves take to nature like Orcs take to ugly.

So let me get this straight: You murdered a dragon with a fortress?