Part Two: Into the Ruined Lands

-1warrior's ruined empire play-by-post.

Moderator: -1warrior

Metroknight

Re: Part Two: Into the Ruined Lands

Post by Metroknight »

Tuk moves over to the abomination of a wolf to retrieve his bolt if it is possible.
-1warrior

Post by -1warrior »

Tuk manages to get his bolt out, and clean it, though it is difficult.
Magic Items... Sold Dirt Cheap!

My job is to archive all of Hyway's awesome parodies. ;)
Jered Taikith

Post by Jered Taikith »

Raven wipes her brow with the back of her arm, stoops, and cleans her blade in the grass before sheathing it. Looking around her she says, "Quickly now. Search the bodies and then let's leave this place. I would rather bury them and hide the traces of this battle but we don't have the time. Goblins never travel in this few a number and others will miss them." Saying that she begins to deftly search through the remains, looking for anything of value or interest.
Last edited by Jered Taikith on Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-1warrior

Post by -1warrior »

Sen finds a total of 140sp on the goblins, as well as: 5 low-quality shields, a suit of leather armor in good condition (that would fit Tuk), and 5 spears.

((I'll go ahead and divide up the coinage equally among each of you))
Magic Items... Sold Dirt Cheap!

My job is to archive all of Hyway's awesome parodies. ;)
Metroknight

Post by Metroknight »

Tuk looks comical as he stands on the side of the wolf while tugging at the bolt. Both hands on the bolt pulling while both his feet are on the side of the wolf. With an audible snap the bolt breaks and tuk goes flying back through the air to land on his backside with an "oomph". Holding his hand up with the broken end of his bolt, Tuk gets a disgusted look on his face "That was a darn good bolt" then starts to get up.
Jered Taikith

Post by Jered Taikith »

Raven smiles merrily at Tuk and offers him her hand to get up.
Metroknight

Post by Metroknight »

With a look that only an innocent child or a halfling druid can make, Tuk accepts the offer "Thank you".
Metroknight

Post by Metroknight »

Once on his feet and heard what Raven said, Tuk glances at the wolf then realizes it is to big for him to move so he walks over to the smallest goblin and tries to drag it.

Tuk grabs it's arm and start jerking and tugging which slowly moves the body inch by inch. Panting from the effort of trying to drag a body bigger and heavier then he is, Tuk looks around at his companions "Well? Am I going to be the only one working here"?
Jered Taikith

Post by Jered Taikith »

Raven moves over to Tuk, kneels beside the goblin and deftly unstraps the leather armor from the corpse, offering it to the Halfling. "This is all we have time for. Best be on our way now. We need to head to a stream quickly and get in the water and head down it so they lose our tracks and scent. Nothing too deep though."
Metroknight

Post by Metroknight »

Tuk looks at the armor then Raven "If we're that pressed for time, carry the armor until we get safe somewhere. I don't think it would be wise for me to change armor now because I rather not get caught with my pants down" with an expression of you serious.