Part Two: Into the Ruined Lands

-1warrior's ruined empire play-by-post.

Moderator: -1warrior

Metroknight

Re: Part Two: Into the Ruined Lands

Post by Metroknight »

With a gleam appearing in his eyes, Tuk grabs the newt then asks Raven for a lift after feigning fatigue. Once up on her back, the newt gets the chance to slip out of his hand and fall down into the front of her blouse/armor.
Jered Taikith

Post by Jered Taikith »

Raven picks the squirming little creature up by it's tail and hands it back to Tuk, "I think this got away from you."
Metroknight

Post by Metroknight »

Tuk gently accepts the newt but lets it slip again so that it can slither on Raven's hair as Tuk wiggles around a bit on her back in an effort to get comfortable on the long hurried walk. Tuk tries to make sure nothing of his equipment will poke her in the back as the group jogs down the stream bed.
Jered Taikith

Post by Jered Taikith »

"Oooooo! You are so dead." purrs Raven. "Take that thing off my head or you will be having interesting sleeping companions tonight."
Metroknight

Post by Metroknight »

Tuk gathers the newt back up and let it rest on his head. With a pouting sigh "He wasn't doing anything but looking around for any bugs in your hair" then shifts about in an attempt to see the side of Raven's face "Are you offering to share my blanket"?
-1warrior

Post by -1warrior »

As Tuk says this, the newt begins to crawl over his face, temporarily blinding him. He falls off of Raven and stumbles about, then sits down next to the creek with quite a bump. The newt falls back to the ground, and scampers away. Howell looks back, and raises an eyebrow at Tuk.
Magic Items... Sold Dirt Cheap!

My job is to archive all of Hyway's awesome parodies. ;)
Jered Taikith

Post by Jered Taikith »

Raven chuckles at Tuk and says, "Sure. You can sleep at my feet. You'll make a great foot warmer."
-1warrior

Post by -1warrior »

Howell comes over and helps Tuk up.

-1warrior

Post by -1warrior »

As Tuk stands up, splashing can be heard from around the bend, coming closer and closer to the party. Suddenly an Elven maiden dressed in earthy-toned clothes comes into view. She looks at the party carefully. "Who are you? There are goblins about you know."

(That's you Persephone. Wait for one of the others to respond, and then you can start talking)

Metroknight

Post by Metroknight »

"Thanks" Tuk says to Howell after being helped up then looks Raven up and down before walking over to her and reveals that he is just a little taller than her waist. Looking up at her "I have no problem curling up against the small of your back since your feet are tiny and furrless. My Sen let me".

Spinning about at the sounds of another's voice "I'm Tuk Enroll. We know about the goblins and their devil dogs. That is why we are walking in this water. You are?"and stumbles in the waist deep water before he looks at his companions "I need to get out of this water. All my gear is water drenched".