Part Two: Into the Ruined Lands

-1warrior's ruined empire play-by-post.

Moderator: -1warrior

Jered Taikith

Re: Part Two: Into the Ruined Lands

Post by Jered Taikith »

Raven turns to look at the diminutive elven girl and says, "I'm Raven. I've been trying to get this comedian over here," she points at Tuk, "and my other companions to hurry up and walk down the middle of the stream so as to hide our scent from the goblin's wolves."
Metroknight

Post by Metroknight »

Tuk shapes a hurt expression on his face as he hangs his head down as his body language starts to imply sadness.
Persephone

Post by Persephone »

The elven woman looks a little bit confused at the banter between them all, but slowly takes a few more steps forward. "I guess walking in water makes sense for the smell, but why did you bring a comedian out into the wild? Aren't those supposed to be in taverns?"
In the end, only silence remains.
Jered Taikith

Post by Jered Taikith »

Raven winks at the elven woman and gets down on her hands and knees next to Tuk, a stricken look on her face, "I'm sorry Tuk." Then she takes the handful of river mud she's gathered in her hand under the water and smears Tuk's face with it, "Not!" she laughs merrily and jumps up and back out of range.
Last edited by Jered Taikith on Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Metroknight

Post by Metroknight »

Tuk looks at the young girl under his brows and has a brief gleam of impish humor shine just before he dips his hand into a pocket and pulls out a crayfish to toss at the girl's chest but Raven's mud smear causes him to miss the toss.
Last edited by Metroknight on Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-1warrior

Post by -1warrior »

The forest is once again alive around the companions, with wildlife all around. Tiny water beetles float in the near-stagnant stream. Crayfish move about. The buzzing of insects, slightly loud at the moment is all about.
Magic Items... Sold Dirt Cheap!

My job is to archive all of Hyway's awesome parodies. ;)
-1warrior

Post by -1warrior »

Howell laughs merrily at the companions antics.
Magic Items... Sold Dirt Cheap!

My job is to archive all of Hyway's awesome parodies. ;)
Jered Taikith

Post by Jered Taikith »

Raven sighs and says to Tuk, "Stop that. You're going to scare her away." Speaking to the newcomer Raven says, "You would think so wouldn't you. But no. We get stuck with a comedian. So. Who are you and what brings you alone into this place?"
Persephone

Post by Persephone »

The elf just watches everything, her eyes widening at the continuing antics and then the laughing, silently wondering to herself if this is what the townspeople mean by the word insane. As the crayfish is tossed in her direction, she reacts on instinct, her hand snapping out and deftly catching the poorly thrown critter. She holds it for a moment, then gingerly lets it slip back into the water, looking unsure of herself. She bites her lip but then stands up straight, as though remembering some sort of teacher's instruction, "My name is Caoilfhinn EvenSong. I come from Torumila but not for a long time and I didn't know it was called that when I came from there. I'm a wanderer, just wandering and...well, I guess exploring too. That's what the last townsfolk said I did. I'm out here alone because that's how I usually wander."

She finally stops to take a breath and seems to relax with the end of her introduction.
In the end, only silence remains.
Jered Taikith

Post by Jered Taikith »

Raven nods and says, "Well Caoilfhinn EvenSong how would you like to travel with us for a while? We aren't usually this boisterous. I think. I haven't known these others for very long and when I came upon them they were very grim as they had just lost a dear friend. We're going into the Ruined Land for various reasons and in fact I think it's time we thought about heading back to the path before we lose our way."