Part Three: Flight from the Goblins

-1warrior's ruined empire play-by-post.

Moderator: -1warrior

-1warrior

Re: Part Three: Flight from the Goblins

Post by -1warrior »

Howell sticks around and begins to set up camp with Caoilfhinn. He gets some sticks together, and quickly gets a fire going.
Magic Items... Sold Dirt Cheap!

My job is to archive all of Hyway's awesome parodies. ;)
Nightwulf

Post by Nightwulf »

"We should set a watch those goblins could be out there.I'll take first watch who wants to take second?"Caesar says as he finds a place to settle down.
Today you will meet a beautiful stranger. Actually hundreds of beautiful strangers. Everyone is beautiful and you know almost none of them.
~Welcome To Night Vale
Jered Taikith

Post by Jered Taikith »

"That sounds like a good idea Caesar", Raven nods to the cleric with a smile. "What made you decide to become a cleric?" she asks, tilting her head to one side in a questioning expression.
-1warrior

Post by -1warrior »

At these words, a distant howl is heard.

Persephone

Post by Persephone »

Caoilfhinn raises her head at the howl and frowns, "That doesn't sound like a normal one of those. I don't think it means anything good. Maybe we should either all move further into the thicket for protection, or maybe try to make the area a little more defensible. I mean, we aren't probably going to outrun a wolf, but then again you never know, it might not even come this direction. Even if it did come this direction, maybe it would be scared off by fire. But if you said that goblins were riding wolves, then maybe it wouldn't be scared off by the fire and the fire might just act like a beacon and lead them right to us. But then it might be night when they show up and if humans or halflings can't really see in the dark, then it doesn't do us much good to not have the fire because wolves can definitely pick things out in the dark and I think that goblins can too."

The elf finally stops to catch her breath as well as to see what the others are going to do.
In the end, only silence remains.
Metroknight

Post by Metroknight »

Tuk hearing the call of the wild rushes off through the thicket and into the darkness where he disappears from everyone site. The torment he feels for all the grief and anger he has inflicted on the group gnaws at him so he does the only thing he can do.
-1warrior

Post by -1warrior »

And so ends the diary. The rest of it is mysteriously blank. We may never know what happened to the companions.