Part Four: New Beginnings

-1warrior's ruined empire play-by-post.

Moderator: -1warrior

Jered Taikith

Re: Part Four: New Beginnings

Post by Jered Taikith »

Lys continues to make her way back to the Inn thinking dark thoughts about so called adventurers who are no more than con artists looking for marks to do their dirty work for them with false promises. After a bit she shrugs and chalks it up to experience learned. Taking a deep breath she starts planning her return to the Temple after spending the night at the Inn.
Jered Taikith

Post by Jered Taikith »

A few more steps and Lys pulls herself up short. Kicking herself mentally she turns around and runs back to the clearing and after Gerald. "Hey! Don't just run off! If you think we should flee because we aren't safe here as a group what makes you think you have any chance at all alone?!" she yells after the departing figure.
SerGavin

Post by SerGavin »

Haldor jumps up and gathers himself then turns, looks towards the forest, and runs off towards Gerald. He shouts "nay good sir, it would be ill advised for even one so obviously experience to go it alone, I shall accompany you, unless you wish it to be otherwise."
"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of Giants."
-1warrior

Post by -1warrior »

Gerald turns around to regard Haldor "Well, I imagine so. However, I am now afraid that it would be very risky for me to return to Celob. I am being pursued by certain enemies. But come, there are more of you. Where are they all at?"
Magic Items... Sold Dirt Cheap!

My job is to archive all of Hyway's awesome parodies. ;)
Jered Taikith

Post by Jered Taikith »

"Right here. I've decided to give you a chance. Please. Don't make me regret it. As far as going to Celob I'm afraid we or I have no choice. All my equipment is there and if we fled like you want then I'll be absolutely no use to you."
Nightwulf

Post by Nightwulf »

''The lady speaks the truth I agree we should head back too Celob so we are better prepared.''Akarrus says
Today you will meet a beautiful stranger. Actually hundreds of beautiful strangers. Everyone is beautiful and you know almost none of them.
~Welcome To Night Vale
-1warrior

Post by -1warrior »

Gerald looks at the other two as they speak. "Very well" he says "let us return to Celob. But let us do so stealthily. He then proceeds to dart into the foliage, before reaching his hand out, and beckoning for you to follow.
Magic Items... Sold Dirt Cheap!

My job is to archive all of Hyway's awesome parodies. ;)
Nightwulf

Post by Nightwulf »

Akarrus follows barely visible in the dark. His mask hidden by his hood
Today you will meet a beautiful stranger. Actually hundreds of beautiful strangers. Everyone is beautiful and you know almost none of them.
~Welcome To Night Vale
SerGavin

Post by SerGavin »

Haldor follows slowly behind arrakus making no attempt whatsoever to be stealthy
"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of Giants."
Jered Taikith

Post by Jered Taikith »

Lys, her silvery blue eyes seeming to glow in the starlit night, reaches out and lays her hand on Haldor's shoulder. Whispering in his ear she says, "Come now. Can you move no less silently than this? Do you want us to be attacked again? Don't shame me in front of the humans please." Giving Haldor a small smile she steps close to him, her long silver hair swirling about her slim hips.