Part Four: New Beginnings

-1warrior's ruined empire play-by-post.

Moderator: -1warrior

-1warrior

Re: Part Four: New Beginnings

Post by -1warrior »

"Do you think I don't have experience in these matters?" Asks Gerald. "I have been fighting with my brothers for years."
Magic Items... Sold Dirt Cheap!

My job is to archive all of Hyway's awesome parodies. ;)
SerGavin

Post by SerGavin »

Do you have a better idea?
"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of Giants."
SerGavin

Post by SerGavin »

We could make firebombs?
-1warrior

Post by -1warrior »

"Firebombs?" says Gerald questioningly "What are those?"

SerGavin

Post by SerGavin »

"Oh, well there are two types of firebombs. The first type is some simple oil flasks which are set alight and thrown to create a large fire. The second type however is much more complicated, and devastating, for that you first need a spherical clay structure that contains seven chambers, three on the bottom four on the top. Oh and about two maybe three flasks of oil, some clay plates and glue. So what you do is you get two vials or glass tubes and fill one with oil. You then hold one over the other top one upside down and secured to each other tightly you then hold that over the fire for about five minutes. Then you slip some paper in between the and turn the empty one upside down, slot it it into one of the clay chambers and remove the paper being care to keep that particular chamber facing downwards you seal it with one of the plates and some glue. Repeat this two more times. Now you take the remaining oil and seal it into the remaining four chambers. Once ignited the angry air in three of the chambers will burn up very fast with great force flinging burning oil large distances in a ball of heat and destruction."

Haldor takes a deep breath

" I think we should do the first one now and if we can make the second type later." Says Haldor pulling out some flasks of oil.
-1warrior

Post by -1warrior »

"Interesting. But I suggest we make our way back to Celob first."

Jered Taikith

Post by Jered Taikith »

Lys follows along beside the companions. Aren't they at Celob yet? It can't be that far.
-1warrior

Post by -1warrior »

At last, after what seemed an eternity, the companions entered Celob. In the dead of the night, Gerald made his way towards the inn, and entered.

Jered Taikith

Post by Jered Taikith »

Lys followed Gerald into the Inn and made her way up to her room. Pulling her cloak on she packed quickly yet neatly. Hefting her backpack she slung it over her shoulders. Picking up her quarterstaff she briefly wrapped her hand around her holy symbol and said a quick prayer to Hallabey before letting it loose again to fall down under her tunic. With one last look around the room to be sure she wasn't forgetting anything she stepped out, locked the door behind her, and made her way down the stairs. Going over to bar she waited for the Innkeeper to notice her so she could return the room key.
-1warrior

Post by -1warrior »

The barkeep looked up from a book he was writing in, and smiled at Lys. "Ah. What is it?"