Part Four: New Beginnings

-1warrior's ruined empire play-by-post.

Moderator: -1warrior

Jered Taikith

Re: Part Four: New Beginnings

Post by Jered Taikith »

As the girl leaves her room Lys gets up and finishes unpacking her backpack, laying out her robe and her extra blouse and breeches to let them air. Taking out her soap she sets it close to hand for when the bath is ready. When she has settled herself in she walks to the window and looks out the back of the Inn to look outside, waiting for the girl to return with more hot water.
-1warrior

Post by -1warrior »

Back downstairs, the woman exits the kitchen, and heads upstairs once again.

Upstairs, she walks into to Lys' room and empties the basin she is carrying into the tub, filling it up. She then gives a slight curtsy and heads out.
Magic Items... Sold Dirt Cheap!

My job is to archive all of Hyway's awesome parodies. ;)
Nightwulf

Post by Nightwulf »

Akarrus finishes his meal and walks over to the bar carrying his plate"You have been watching me ever since I arrived Why??"Akarrus says in a voice low enough so the innkeeper can hear but to prevent eavesdropping.
Today you will meet a beautiful stranger. Actually hundreds of beautiful strangers. Everyone is beautiful and you know almost none of them.
~Welcome To Night Vale
-1warrior

Post by -1warrior »

The innkeeper whispers back "I was told to watch for someone with a mask. Someone named Akarrus. Is that you?"

Jered Taikith

Post by Jered Taikith »

Meanwhile, back upstairs, Lys thanks the girl, dips her fingers into her belt, pulls out a silver piece and hands it to her saying, "Thank you for your service." She then gives the girl a nod and a smile.
Nightwulf

Post by Nightwulf »

"Who sent you?"said Akarrus.The Barkeeper could see his eyes were filled with suspision.
Today you will meet a beautiful stranger. Actually hundreds of beautiful strangers. Everyone is beautiful and you know almost none of them.
~Welcome To Night Vale
-1warrior

Post by -1warrior »

"Someone by the name of Gerald gave me the message. He was going to stay at the inn, but decided against it right after he went up to his room. He insisted on leaving out the back door as well. Strange fellow that one." The innkeeper whispers in response.

-1warrior

Post by -1warrior »

As they talk, Akarrus sees the girl come back down the stairs and head back into the kitchen.

Nightwulf

Post by Nightwulf »

"Where might I find this Gerald?"
~Welcome To Night Vale
SerGavin

Post by SerGavin »

Haldor, taking his roast goose and tankard, gets up and walks to a dark corner of the tavern, from which he can observe the goings on of the entire inn.
"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of Giants."