Chapter 1: Snowblind

SerGavin's forum for his play-by-post game.

Moderator: SerGavin

SerGavin

Re: Chapter 1: Snowblind

Post by SerGavin »

From right behind her the man from before clears his throat quietly and says "The ruin could be a way into Kardren. We are willing to bet that its is. Our mission is to clear the place of traps and it's (he pauses) previous residents. once we've done that we head into Kardren and await the army.
Those men over there are carrying nearly two tons of Elven fire,Enough to seal the main pass a thousand times over. Once that happens we march into Kardren keeping our passage a secret. Once we have a full two legions we attack and overwhelm the settlements. Meaning, medals and wealth for everyone. Does that answer your question. Perhaps you have a new one. why am I telling you this, I can see you wondering. Well, at this point what could you do. Who could you tell. The answer is no one. And I get lonely, the shadows are not the most scintillating of conversationalists."
"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of Giants."
Jered Taikith

Post by Jered Taikith »

Kiri sneered at the man, contempt filling her voice, "You're with Roaca? So that's why these slave bands. So. Betray my people or die is it? Nice. Why bother with the mention of treasure then? Is that to make me feel good about helping destroy the ones I love? What would I do with it when I got it eh? Go live in hiding in Roaca with a load of guilt the size of a pile of horse manure to go along with the one you're trying to shovel at me right now? And what makes me think I'll even live long enough to use that treasure if I wanted it? You'll just kill us all when we're done clearing the place out for you. Like I said: kill me now and spare me the trek. Oh. And could you whip me please? Really. At least then I'd feel like a proper slave."
SerGavin

Post by SerGavin »

Silence. Kiri Realizes that he has sunk, like a ghostly apparition back into invisibility.
Lord Gilbard

Post by Lord Gilbard »

"Well..." says Hemmit
"I don't know about you lot but I am absolutely shattered and very very cold, i think i will turn in for the night" He gulps down the last of his mulled wine and stands,
"I wish you all a very good night and I can only hope that we are all well rested for whatever tomorrow may bring, personally I will paying the trader a visit at first light if any of you are awake then I would be most glad of the company."
He picks up his possessions and walks over to the bar
"how much for a room my good man?"
UTINI!!!
SerGavin

Post by SerGavin »

The barkeep turns around from polishing a tankard with a yellowish rag. He scratches his head "Well, with amount that they're spending on drink I reckon it's on the house" he says. "OK take this key and go down to the basement. your room is number five but you'll have to share with someone. take the keys to numbers three and four and give them to those guys you were sitting with." he turns back and begins filling more tankards with ale.
-1warrior

Post by -1warrior »

Aaron looks at his sister thoughtfully. "Well I suppose I might as well have something to drink." He then walks up to the barkeep and says "My good man, might I have an ale?"
Magic Items... Sold Dirt Cheap!

My job is to archive all of Hyway's awesome parodies. ;)
SerGavin

Post by SerGavin »

"Of course you may good sir, your friends over their bought five barrels of ale and two of mead. there may even be some wine left, take this over to your table." he hands you a child sized barrel of ale (as in the size of a child of about 9 to tenish), a bottle of wine, and some mead. into Aarons waiting hands. "Oh, and here are some tankards"he says piling them up. "go and have fun." he says with the smile of someone making a lot of gold.

Meanwhile the mercenary's are getting absolutely hammered, several have passed out and the rest are still drinking.
-1warrior

Post by -1warrior »

"It's on the house?" Asks Aaron suspiciously.

SerGavin

Post by SerGavin »

"No! I would never give anything away!" he exclaims becoming serious "Ever!"
"Ehem, what I meant to say was: those kind gentlemen over there have all the booze in the place so your basically running on a tap."
-1warrior

Post by -1warrior »

"Ah, I see. You must love when they come around."