Chapter Three: Into the Fweth Tunnels

Ah Aerth. In merry ol' Angland, King Ithwyrd lies old and feeble on his bed in Lyndon-Upon-Tems. Despite this all is well. The succession is assured and the land prospers. But something is coming that has not been seen since before the fall of the last dragon for it is... the season of the mist.

Moderator: Mint

Woe

Re: Chapter Three: Into the Fweth Tunnels

Post by Woe »

"Edward, come here... let's clean you up a bit." Elizabeth will use her (sigh) goo-covered cloak to clean him up and give him reassurances along the lines that sometimes, rabid animals need to be put down. She'll downplay the rage episode if he dwells on it. She'll probably not be able to completely cheer him up, but she'll do what she can to make him feel better.

And once he feels better, she'll give him a quick hug* before getting up to retrieve her halberd, clean her weapon and the goo on her own armor, and go to meet the Khat at the center of the room.

* I did post earlier that she's a hugger. Ugh. @(*$#& precedent.
Freya HP 24/24 AC 16 (17 two weapons)
Kilian HP 20/20 AC 19 (18 no shield)
Talin HP 29 AC 16
Tiana HP 11 AC 12 SP 8/8
Fido HP 9/9 AC 16
Anna HP 12/12 AC 15 (19 defensively)
Bruce HP 20/20 AC 16 (15 no shield)

Red Oak map
Red Oak loot
Nightwulf

Post by Nightwulf »

black1blade wrote: "What you doing down here? Tells us everything and we might let you go, although you may be one of these evil fweth that we have heard to much about..."
Ferahf looks at Alrone, //I do not know of what evil you are speaking about. As to what I am doing here I was trying to escape...\\, He paused and frowned slightly, //I do not know what from. Strange I should be able to, It wasn't that long ago, I must have been drugged in some way. Would you release me now? Please?\\
Today you will meet a beautiful stranger. Actually hundreds of beautiful strangers. Everyone is beautiful and you know almost none of them.
~Welcome To Night Vale
Longman

Post by Longman »

William releases the cat man, as he seems to be harmless.

I am William of Fiveash. The goo-covered knight is my sergeant, Elizabeth Wolfe. The hysterical one is Edward. This one untying your ropes is Alrone. And the elf there with the bow, I know not, but as he shot at the ant-creatures I am happy to call him friend for the time being. And we are your friends. You say you cannot remember anything about how you got down here? Can you tell us where you are from? Your name?

(OOC - my character had already approached the bag containing the cat man last round and looked at him. He would have noticed me before Alrone.)
Jandolar

Post by Jandolar »

Eli will cautiously approach the group with his bow slung across his shoulder. Perhaps one of you would be kind enough to tell me how I arrived in that container?
Oypeen- 30/30 Hp AC 24
Rykken- 24/24 Hp AC 20
Hermia- 39/39 Hp AC 18/20
Giovanni-40/40 Hp AC 22
Ravoneth-35/35 Hp AC 18
Maephina-30/30 Hp AC 16/18
http://mapmatic.basicfantasy.org/index. ... &mapid=360
Longman

Post by Longman »

After untying the cat-man, William answers:

"If you and this furry fellow have suffered the same fate, it would appear that you have both been robbed your memories. And if we follow the escaped ant-man down that tunnel, we might find out who took them."

(Willam also repeats the introductions in case the elf didn't hear them).
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

Edward passively goes along with the tender care, but his spirit is deeply sunk. "Why chase the antman? Why are we down here? What are we supposed to do? Where are we supposed to go? Where are the trees, the flowers, the grass, the sky and the clouds? I want to go home."
Nightwulf

Post by Nightwulf »

Ferahf stands on all four of his legs and stretches his back, shoulders and hips popping loudly. He sighs and pads around the room stretching his legs looking at each of them with his dark brownish-green eyes. He makes so they all are able to hear his thoughts, //My name is Ferahf, I am a Khat, I am telepathic as you can tell You there.. Edward I do not see what the problem is... You were defending your life And you saved me for which I am grateful, thank you.\\
Today you will meet a beautiful stranger. Actually hundreds of beautiful strangers. Everyone is beautiful and you know almost none of them.
~Welcome To Night Vale
Mint

Post by Mint »

(OOC: By way of a note. A Khat looks almost exactly like a lynx. In case this was not clear to everyone.)
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

((as for me, I am picturing one looking like a genetically altered, cybernetically enhanced, talking raccoon))
Nightwulf

Post by Nightwulf »

Hywaywolf wrote:((as for me, I am picturing one looking like a genetically altered, cybernetically enhanced, talking raccoon))
:lol: :lol: If only that were possible. But, hey at least I get to be some sort of animal and A really cool one at that!! :D :D
~Welcome To Night Vale