Chapter Three: Into the Fweth Tunnels

Ah Aerth. In merry ol' Angland, King Ithwyrd lies old and feeble on his bed in Lyndon-Upon-Tems. Despite this all is well. The succession is assured and the land prospers. But something is coming that has not been seen since before the fall of the last dragon for it is... the season of the mist.

Moderator: Mint

Jandolar

Re: Chapter Three: Into the Fweth Tunnels

Post by Jandolar »

Looking over his shoulder at the Khat nestled there in his pack Eli opens his mind a bit searching for the "thread" there. // For good or ill Ferahf you go where I go yes? I'll trust in that you know more of opening minds and following mental threads than I ever will. \\ Turning back to face the wall the Elf will pull his swords and hold them ready for whatever comes next.
Oypeen- 30/30 Hp AC 24
Rykken- 24/24 Hp AC 20
Hermia- 39/39 Hp AC 18/20
Giovanni-40/40 Hp AC 22
Ravoneth-35/35 Hp AC 18
Maephina-30/30 Hp AC 16/18
http://mapmatic.basicfantasy.org/index. ... &mapid=360
black1blade

Post by black1blade »

Alrone shall follow onwards alert of anything to come his way.
Mint

Post by Mint »

(OOC: Assuming that Fehraf does try to trace the line...)

Fehraf concentrates a moment, directing his mind at the sigil on the wall. At one point of the silvery gold pattern the light begins to glow a bit brighter and then extends little by little along the pattern until a convoluted path has wended it's way through the sigil to the other side.

After a moment a door-sized section of the seemingly solid Fweth tunnel wall slides noiselessly down into the floor. At the same time a soft silvery gold light begins to glow from inside.

Edward hisses in discomfort as a sudden tingling in his left foot shoots stabs of pain through the appendage.

Alrone follows on and stands beside William keeping watch.
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

"Ow Ow Ow," cries out Edward. "When that door opened the ground shot a pain up into my foot. I don't know whether that means the door is dangerous or that the tunnel is fighting back against the opening of this way station."
Longman

Post by Longman »

William stands watch, secretly glad he isn't the one whose feet are being attacked by the floor.

OOC - For the second time - does anyone have healing?
Last edited by Longman on Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Woe

Post by Woe »

I have lay on hands but I don't know that yet. Even then, it's not a lot of healing (2hp).

Are we following the marching order, having Eli always go first? Or are we marching forward based on post order? :)

Elizabeth will enter the passage as well.
Freya HP 24/24 AC 16 (17 two weapons)
Kilian HP 20/20 AC 19 (18 no shield)
Talin HP 29 AC 16
Tiana HP 11 AC 12 SP 8/8
Fido HP 9/9 AC 16
Anna HP 12/12 AC 15 (19 defensively)
Bruce HP 20/20 AC 16 (15 no shield)

Red Oak map
Red Oak loot
Hywaywolf

Post by Hywaywolf »

((entering a non-standard room isn't really a marching order event. Marching order is for normal commonplace activities like walking down passages so that the DM doesn't have to keep asking us. And after entering a room becomes normal it might be a different marching order than walking passageways. In this case I think its best if each of us state our action since this is the first time we enter a second city room. Edward is currently waiting to find out if his foot erodes away :)))
Nightwulf

Post by Nightwulf »

Ferahf will turn his attention to beyond the door trying to hear if there is anything that is waiting just beyond.
Today you will meet a beautiful stranger. Actually hundreds of beautiful strangers. Everyone is beautiful and you know almost none of them.
~Welcome To Night Vale
Jandolar

Post by Jandolar »

If the party agrees to it Eli will take point and enter first, being as silent and observant as he can be.
Oypeen- 30/30 Hp AC 24
Rykken- 24/24 Hp AC 20
Hermia- 39/39 Hp AC 18/20
Giovanni-40/40 Hp AC 22
Ravoneth-35/35 Hp AC 18
Maephina-30/30 Hp AC 16/18
http://mapmatic.basicfantasy.org/index. ... &mapid=360
black1blade

Post by black1blade »

Alrone waits for other people to go first as it he does not want to become immersed in the Frey.