3rd Chapter: Up the Stairs

This forum is for playtesting Iron Falcon Adventures One, specifically (at the start anyway) the Abandoned Tower adventure.
Clever_Munkey

Re: 3rd Chapter: Up the Stairs

Post by Clever_Munkey »

Rowan (+0) will stick with Bothan, and faylen (+1) will prepare an oil flask to be thrown and lit.
Call me Joe. Mr. Munkey is my father.
Solomoriah
Site Admin

Post by Solomoriah »

Faylen saw that there were several humanoids beyond the door, and decided to throw an oil flask. First she had to dig one out of her pack, though, and she slipped it from her shoulders and began to look.

Rowan's outcry caused Alphonse to step forward; seeing the humanoids, he immediately cast his spell of sleep upon them... and they all fell to the floor asleep. Bothan and Rowan, ready as they were to engage the little monsters, were caught flat-footed by their sudden collapse.

Then a hail of knives flew out of the darkness! While all the knives thrown at Bothan either missed him cleanly or clattered harmlessly against his armor, one of those thrown at Rowan hit home. Fortunately, it was a minor wound... but what was hiding in the darkness beyond the sleeping humanoids, throwing knives at the adventurers?

1 whole point of damage to Rowan.

Not rolling initiative just yet; first, I'd like to know what you all want to do.

Sorry I keep getting distracted. You really should nag me to get me moving...
My personal site: www.gonnerman.org
Rhialto

Post by Rhialto »

Neirin and Tertullian stay in the rear, guarding against a potential surprise attack from the other door.
Longman

Post by Longman »

Hengist moves up to D9 to guard the magic user!

Excellent work!

Hengist is also carrying the lantern so there is now light shed on the space beyond the door, hopefully.

Ranald will now move up to E9 on the top map, just behind Hengist and the mage. He still has the crossbow and is still watching out behind.